What Are Your Descriptors?

BP magazine just shared this over on Facebook; it's an older article, but it's new to me. I thought it might be interesting to turn it into a sort of game... or whatever you wanna call it... What descriptions have or would currently describe episodes you've experienced in your BP life?

http://www.bphope.com/9-add-on-descriptions-for-bipolar-disorder-according-to-the-dsm-5/

I've experienced: 

#1 With Anxious Distress, #2 With Mixed Features (these two tend to coincide a lot), #3 With Rapid Cycling (especially back in my teens and early twenties), #5 With Psychotic Features and #7 With Atypical Features (once or twice, but this one's not too common as most of my depressions are quite irritable).

Anxious Distress, Mixed Features (I just came out of a brutal mixed episode so this especially), Rapid Cycling, Psychotic Features, Atypical Features, Seasonal Pattern (I don't have a perfect seasonal pattern but I always get manic around Thanksgiving and stay up during the holidays, then get depressed in July).

Everything but 4, 6, and 8. Interestingly, during my first pregnancy, I went through a significant hypomanic episode. I crashed shortly after delivery, but I don't fully think it was related. 

ETA: Forgotten descriptor

Edited by Chantho

I have undiagnosed/"idiopathic" dissociative features. Doc thinks some of these may be ducked up migraine auras, but doesn't explain everything.

at times in my life I've felt like I was close to a full identity break/reappear in another town with no clue of my previous life. I have trouble reconstructing my life history.

Definitely not nine and four, and I'm a little muddy on three. Probably I've had three, but keeping track of that would require a degree of insight I don't think I was capable of exerting during the years when that was probably happening.