EnLyte vs. Deplin? Also, increased anxiety?

I know -why- I've been prescribed this (EnLyte), but I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between EnLyte and Deplin. Do they both do the same thing? 

Also, I've been on it for about a month now, and I noticed it was hurting my sleep. I switched it to AM dosing as of a few weeks ago and while I have more energy, I do feel very anxious. How/why could this be? The B vitamins?

(I also take - nightly - 0.5mg Klonopin, 25mg Zoloft, 50mg Trazodone, 300mg Trileptal... for depression, anxiety, and the accompanied sleep issues, if that matters).

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

I'm sorry nobody responded to your question. I am also seeking answers to questions about Enlyte and Deplin. I had the genetic testing done, found out about the MTHFR mutation and decided to try Enlyte. It's only been a month. I don't know if it's helping anything. I also found out that I have another mutation that prevents serotonin synthesis and SSRIs are bad news for me. So maybe I go with an SNRI and see if methylation will finally allow an anti-depressant to work. I'm really just talking to myself here, aren't I? It feels quiet.