Mondays. Suck.

Rabbit37

Please, people, let me know I'm not alone in the royal suckage of Mondays! How was yours???

Terrier, who sleeps with me (and with congestive heart failure) coughed all night. For some reason doors were slammed at odd hours. And it was hot, and I sweated all night. So, shit night's sleep.

Drug myself out of bed to find that the 7mo pup couldn't whine enough to go out during the night, and crapped on the floor.

Someone apparently disrupted the router connection, no internet connection, and my phone was at 1%... and of course, couldn't find a charger to save my life. Couldn't figure out the cords for the router (this is at 4am).

Found the note from 15yo to please wake her at 4... found it at 4:45.

17yo apparently started his shower, then laid on the bathroom floor and fell asleep. Shower was running for 30 minutes - yay, water bill - and he was too late to catch his ride. 

Husband ate the rest of my leftover broccoli cheddar soup overnight, which I was specifically saving for breakfast.

gave my terrier a cough med crushed up in wet food... must have a bad taste, he refused to eat it, had to waste another pill to wrap it in bacon. 

All three dogs couldn't decide if they wanted in or out. Played doorman for an hour. 

Newspaper landed in the thorny rosebush. 

Husband woke at noon, and had the nerve to say "good morning". 

Have three phone calls to make, and I hate the phone. 

<sigh> only 9 more hours til bedtime. 

My, oh my, you do seem to have had a crappy day so far. I blame it on this horrible heat. It's unnatural. 

BTW, I don't like Mondays either, but I like Sundays even less because Monday follows. It's leftover from my school days.

I feel for you Rabbit. Your days does sound yucky. This is the first Monday that hasn't sucked for me in a long while. We finally got a break from the horrible heat last week after 80 days of no rain and 95+ degrees. I felt like I was waking up after some weird dream. Also, I admit that I still call nights when I have work the next morning "school nights." Let's just say I've been out of school for...a while. I hope your Tuesday is better. Even if it it only marginally so.

What IS it about Mondays??? Woke this morning to teen son having been sick during the night - yeah, vomiting - all over the carpet and couch. He feels bad about it, but that doesn't make it less gross to clean up. 

Plus the news, that doesn't help my mood.

fuck!