Can't do life right now

wookie

I just feel like I can't do life.  I can't find a good job.  I've had anxiety attacks.  I just don't know what to do. And I am not sure what is wrong with me.

My bf thinks it's bs I take meds.  He doesn't need them so why should I.

I'm sorry you are struggling. I don't have any answers unfortunately. Perhaps you haven't found the right meds yet. Are you getting therapy to help sort out what's going on with you?

I wouldn't worry what people think about taking meds because they don't walk in your shoes. You have to do what you have to do to get through each day and be reasonably functional.

• Like 1

If it were me, I'd tell my BF to take a flying leap at a rolling donut. Like jt07 says, he's not in your shoes - only a professional knows if you need meds or not. Which it sounds like you may need to try out some anxiety meds, buspar may not be cutting it for you, if that is still current in your sig. Have you given benzos a shot? For acute attacks some of them are very helpful. Then you can pick up the peices. Hope you turn out ok, we're pulling for ya!

2 hours ago, Alien Navel Cord said:

If it were me, I'd tell my BF to take a flying leap at a rolling donut. Like jt07 says, he's not in your shoes - only a professional knows if you need meds or not. Which it sounds like you may need to try out some anxiety meds, buspar may not be cutting it for you, if that is still current in your sig. Have you given benzos a shot? For acute attacks some of them are very helpful. Then you can pick up the peices. Hope you turn out ok, we're pulling for ya!

Got some Ativan on board already as a back up.

• 2 weeks later...