Hi. I'm not new, I just lurk around a lot. My life is in disarray, I'm the most depressed I've ever been, my hubby's in his 4th psych ward/hospital in 3 years. Before that, he was your ordinary, dual diagnosed, drinks too much kinda guy. No delusions. No psychosis. At 50, he just bugged out. More on this later. I am so ANGRY! I shouldn't be but I am. I resent being having to deal with pdocs and Psych social workers (OMG sooo clueless) and researching antipsychotics & SSRI'S & SNRI'S & so on & so on. 

I take 300mg of Wellbutrin 150 2 x daily, 4mg of Klonopin 2 mg at a time. I ALWAYS run out! A cut of 2 mg daily is not working out well...lol. It's almost a month but nothing. It worked before but I dunno... I'm frustrated, alone, and scared. 

Ok, I don't know where to post this,so here goes nothing. Invega - is anyone else on this and what do you think about it? 

Thanks in advance, 

Doe

• 1 month later...

I'm not. My husband is on Invega 6mg (the hospital pdoc had him on 12.5mg but for once Insurance not paying for a full scrip was a good thing so he's on 6mg and Cymbalta, 30mg 2x a day. He's on Methadone also, 70mg. They have a *major* drug interaction, and it's proven to me every day that I see him  over medicaided. I'm on Methadone myself, 190mg, so I'm not an alarmist, but he's a zombie. There heart rate changes involved here! 

I take Wellbutrin, 300mg. Klonopinn, 4mg. That's all for the moment. Soon I'll be legal medical marijuana user but until I have an extra 200 bananas I'll be legitimate^_^

Anyone with experience with Invega, especially with Methadone, please talk to me. Thanks, Doe

• 2 months later...

I don’t think you shouldn’t be angry. It seems like you have every right to be angry and it would be weird if you wern’t. It sucks when the people we love are freaking out. It sucks and its infuriating. I think as women (I’m just speaking for myself not impying that I know how anyone else feels...) we tend to think that because we understand we shouldn’t be reacting emotionally to a situation but I’ve learned that we can understand, expect what’s happening, accept it and still be angry that it’s happening. I think if anything you should be angry. I hope things get better and you both are able to look back at this time and remeber how much it sucked and how much better things got right after this part :)...