Warrant going to the Hospital?

I've been very depressed for the last year atleast. No intrest. Not feeling well.  Tyroid and all vitamin levels are up.  Not sleeping well am on Thorazine 100 for that.

I'm on Lithium 900.  Lauds 80. Clonazepam 0.5 x2. Trintelliix 20

I've Had four serious attempts at suicide.  I'm thinking of suicide often but have exhausted my options. I a wimp and am afraid of pain and another failure.

So I don't think I'm in immediate danger. Butt I feel like I can't take it anymore.  If I could kill myself I would.

Any ideas on what you would do or tell a friend to do?  Thank You

I'd talk to my treatment team about what's going on. It may be a case of needing meds management if you're on all that and still feeling unwell. If they think you're in danger, they are obligated to keep you safe. They may be able to adjust your meds OP, but IP is best for it in my experience, since they can change your meds daily and keep an eye on patients while they go through the change in meds. 

I hope you get what you need. If it were me, I'd want my meds changed. If you're on meds (and have been on them for a while) and still having SI, it seems like the meds aren't right.