Adderall for panic?

So late I developed some panic disorder features (yes I kno I just posted about being sleepy but things changed) my doc put me on 1mg Xanax PRN up to three a day. It kinda helped...but also kinda just made me stoned but still anxious (yes I have tried lower doses they don't work really). So I had kind of tapered adderall (pdoc acknowledged) because i figured it was making things worse. Now today I took the full doses and I feel less anxious. What the hell? Is that a thing? Adderall for panic? The problem is it's not like I can really combine them cuz I feel like that would just negate both. See the pdoc on Monday...we were thinking of trying Xanax Xr. I'm not familiar so what's the dosing schedule and what's a normal dose? We'Ll see about the adderall maybe I'm just getting better or maybe it was a fluke. Love some input...

Disclaimer: I do not have ADD and have never taken Adderall. However, I am noticeably more panicky in the morning if I have not had coffee yet. Maybe it's somewhat similar? I've had several pdocs in the past who have encouraged me to cut out the caffeine to help with the anxiety, but it never goes well, and my current pdoc doesn't care.

• 2 weeks later...