CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
tyrantblade

Ive never been in a relationship

As in having a girlfriend.

How weird is that at my age (26)?

Not that ive been avoiding relationships; ive just never sought one.

Im the type of person to pretty much power through everything

I have went to work while being sick with Bronchitis for weeks before; and i dont usually complain about anything; when i sprained my hand i waited for 4 days before i went to urgent care (i didnt know it was sprained; but i knew something was wrong and i needed to see a doctor to find what); and i have no problem walking through a lot of snow to get to work (ive done so several times even though cold weather is bad for asthma ); but at least its only 15 minutes away.

I know i should take these health concerns more seriously; but im a make no excuses, get stuff done kind of guy; even if its a good reason instead of a lousy excuse.

I am also sometimes terrible to myself; i probably could have died on at least 2 or 3 occasions when i got too stressed; drank too much; and took pills too (though idk how dangerous zzz-quill pills are); and i would probably feel terrible ending up being such a huge burden to somebody else at times like that.

I mean im trying to be better to myself; but ive also learned i have to keep my spending controlled better because too often ive bought things (mostly watches costing low $100s) only to sell in the short term and lose money because thats life when you have to rely on others; and especially with a younger brother just doing nothing productive since he got fired from his last job 5 months ago.

If he would get a job and pay a few bills i would be living a lot more comfortably and then i could buy a few things ive learned to accept that i just cant have as things are right now.

I hate not being able to keep nice things.

I don't understand your post. You start out talking about relationships and end up talking about things. What exactly is your question?

6 hours ago, jt07 said:

I don't understand your post. You start out talking about relationships and end up talking about things. What exactly is your question?

Sorry, guess i started drifting off there