CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
alice111

i feel like i'm going crazy

hi ya, 

lately i have these issues that i feel like i'm going crazy. like earlier today i parked my car in a parking lot and when i went back to get it i didn't remember where i've put it and i had this panic attack that i felt i was losing my mind. i got all sweaty , i couldn't breath and teared up because i just didn't remember if i even got there by car or not (i sometimes take my bike to the city or go by foot). also i've been experiencing a lot of anger lately, i'm angry at everyone for no reason and when people come around with stupid stories or excuses (like at work) i feel it boiling up like hot water. i've been having panic attacks since august this year, not much have changed in my life to be precisely all stayed the same. i feel like i have this anxiety or panic disorder that i carry with me everywhere it is so upsetting. i'm not much of a talker about my feelings and my closest relatives don't even know that i experience this (i don't think i need to tell anyone my feelings as why would they matter to another individual?) so never ever have opened up to anyone about anything. is there someone out there experiencing the same stuff?

You tell someone else your feelings so you can figure shit out for yourself.  Hopefully, whoever you talk to will be like a mirror, reflecting your feelings so you can gain perspective.  Talk therapy is one of the most effective ways to treat an anxiety disorder.  What medications are you on?

Yeah ur not alone...panic attacks suck. I'm bipolar but with the fun side of panic. It might be time to think about meds and then therapy for the long term

Have you seen a doctor? If so, maybe s/he could point you towards a CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) class? I found the class I took really annoying at first, but it did help. I still get panic attacks (just a few times a year), but I have an easier time toughing them out. Unfortunately, once a panic attack starts, all you can do is try to ride it out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RisingRayne
      My girl Meg Myers. Or a llama. It's a toss up. ?‍♀️
    • By purple man1235
      hi, I need some consultation on what I am dealing with.
      There appears to be this problem where I will see things in life that aren't there. For example, just the other day I noticed that my window is broken. This is impossible since my window is impenetrable. Moreover, I am seeing this illusion where my  money inside my safe is no longer there. Funny right? I have tried taking meds to get rid of this optical illusion, but nothing seems to work.
      Other than optical illusions, I also can no longer see where my bed is and I often trip on my way into it when I go to sleep. Also, I keep missing my mouth when I go to insert  food into my mouth. This has been happening ever since I took a break to watch the eclipse with my pet dog. Someone please help.
    • By Annalisa
      Hi, 
      i started on 25 mg of Seroquel on January 21. This was prescribed for OCD. After starting it I started getting even more anxiety than I had. On February 3 I had a full blown panic attack. To the point I couldn't walk or talk and thought I was dying on the spot. It lasted for two hours and then I fell asleep for two more. The following week was hell. Exhausted and even more anxious. I had another panic attack out of nowehere again on Feb 10. It wasn't quite as bad and didn't last as long, but again thought I was dying on the spot. 
      After looking up the side effects and what Seroquel can cause, I'm convinced it is this medicine that has basically turned me into a crazy person. Anyone else experience this? I'm quitting this medicine immediately. 
      I have a moderate case of OCD which is a result of Lyme disease. I don't think Seroquel is a medicine that will help me. I think it has just about killed me the past 3 weeks. 
      Would love to know if anyone else has felt like you are going crazy on this med, or had panic attacks from it. Thanks! 
    • By imperfectpersona
      A friend just showed me this site. 
      You guys, I really didn't know. Like, I knew, but.. no. Everyone feels negative and depressed and anxious, and I am just being dramatic, and emotional, but emotionally absent when it counts. My thought process is sporadic. 
      I have been in therapy for 8 years. Never once did I consider that NOBODY else thought the standard "Do you have access to weapons?" questions were hilarious. I answered "no" because I assumed they meant guns, or something. 
      Um, hi, if I wanted a weapon, this pen will do, butterknife, literally any room. I would find something if it came down to it. I never mentioned it because I thought it was the rare piece of common sense I actually had. 
      I knew I had depression, I knew I had built an entirely false persona, but it never clicked that that wasn't just what people do. 
      I went to the hospital for PTSD, and Major Depressive Disorder. And BPD seemed like a weird sidenote when I read it on my paperwork. 
      But I didn't know what it meant, the definitions are fine, but this forum really helped me feel like, idk, I'm not alone. 

• By CyrusDarko
      I get it I really do, im not normal and I really dont care to be. I cant remember a time in my life that pain wasint a form of medication I used to treat myself. Its been a nightmare when it comes to relationships and ive tried hard i really have. It seems that every time i get something good in my life its inevitable for it to be destroyed and i do mean destroyed. Ive been to doctors ive been in and out patient and everything remains the same. I cant lie to myself even though i lie to everyone eles when i say that im fine when im really not. I think about things that i cant share with anyone eles and i enjoy things that no one eles does and because of that i know they will only see the crazy side of me. I fear having friends because i know hat at some point i cant hold back who is really inside and they will run away just like everyone else has. Is it so bad to enjoy life in a way that others cant? i mean its lonley i know but when im being me im happy and I feel really good about myself but then i hate it because i know it cant stay. Why cant I just have friends who know my mind instead of treating me like a damn rubix cube.