CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
tyrantblade

I feel like one of these days imma lose it

My job doesnt pay enough and sometimes i feel like somebody is going to make me lose it.

In Elementary school and Middle School if anybody made me mad i would get aggressive and fight them.

In High School i tried to avoid fighting and i only got physical twice; neither was a fight.

One was just some girl hitting me so i just pushed her away; the 2nd was me beating some annoy guy up because i lost it and went on the offensive without even remembering anything from that whole incident until after it happened and i got yelled back into reality.

Im a bit fearful that its possible another thing like that can happen.

I dont like being agressive like this and i dont set out to hurt people, but some people just constantly grate against my nerves.

Earlier today i was getting really mad because this idiot kept being disrespectful by acting like he didn't fully hear what i said or that he didnt hear what i said at all and by continually insinuating that im gay.

He also likes to call people names and just overall talk bad about people; but he hates if anybody does what he does to him.

I suppose next time he does anything like that ill just have to go to HR so they can tell him to stop or just fire him because he gets on everybodys nerve; pretty much everybody hates him; i try to not let him bother me; but i often have to work right next to him for hours at a time and so he is wearing my patience down thin.

I think you should go to HR now. He’s called it upon himself already. There’s no reason you should stay in a situation that’s making you feel like you’re going to lose it.

That being said, it sounds like you need to talk to someone about your aggressive reactions. I’d hate to see you “lose it” and get yourself in lasting trouble. 

I think you would benefit talking with someone about anger management.  SSRIs and lithium are often prescribed for IED (intermittent explosive disorder).

2 hours ago, phidippus said:

I think you would benefit talking with someone about anger management.  SSRIs and lithium are often prescribed for IED (intermittent explosive disorder).

I am of the camp of no SSRI's for bp's. Maybe bp2 can tolerate ssri's but to me it's risky.

Well im not really an angry person unless im really stressed out or somebody keeps doing the same annoying action (such as an offensive joke)

Edited by tyrantblade