CrazyBoards.org

Ive actually had hallucinations and voices for quite some time.  Most of the time its been the same kind of hallucinations so it hasn't bothered me.  Lately I guess the last year Ive seen these opaque black figures, they don't talk or anything, but it is almost like I pick up this totally malevolent vibe that just sends absolute fear through me.  Has anyone else picked up vibes rather than voices or something spooky looking for lack of a better word?

Definitely! When I'm psychotic, I usually get this awkward dark, surreal feeling that's hard to describe, and I also don't typically hallucinate.

Yes. I've felt as though I've been being followed by some kind of evil force that I can't shake. Like no matter where I go it's always right behind my back. It creeps me out too. The voices and messages, which occur at times, don't help the situation either. Freaks me out. Especially when I am alone I really lose it and really get freaked out and terrified. 

I have in some cases theres times when ive felt the persence of a person (like there invisble opened up a door adn then walk out) but i feel them there and i just get thsir adnom information in my head (sounds fake but i promise its not) 

and I have seen people and things moving and had ablsoute terror run in me and scare me so i have gotten vibes off of hallucinations but not all of them