CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Evey

Anyone take 10 mg of Latuda?

disclaimer that YMMV

I took latuda up to 80mg.  I was taking it for bipolar, depressive episode.  it made me manic and didn't prevent psychosis, so it was not a good option for me.  it was stopped immediately when I got hospitalized.

all that said--I've heard it can be very good for people who are depressed and need some lift in a way that doesn't come with the SSRI/etc complications for bipolar people.

I think 20 is the recommend start dose...I ended up at either 80 or 120 those days were a bit foggy for me. Are u titration up or just sticking at 10? And what is it supposed to treat for u? 

10 mg can be a dose too if you are sensitive to side effects. 20 mg gave me slight akathesia 

10mg is low for therapeutic use. Not sure how effective it would be at treating anything. I'm sensitive to APs and I had to hit 40mg before I got any mood benefit from Latuda (and the accompanying side effects that caused me to d/c it.)