CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Goodwill999

Please answer

Ok. Now I'm not agitated just feel manic. Why is this? 

I feel like I've had 4 cups of coffee everyday 

Edited by orangey123

The  terminal elimination half-life of the active metabolite N-desmethyldiazepam is 100 hours so it will take around 500 hours to clear

The last 3 days have been my worst anxiety days. I wonder if it's just now getting out about 3.5 weeks later. 

Edited by orangey123

Klonopin has indications for treating Bipolar disorder and mania. It says the side effects are "aggression and agitation" I know a girl who has experienced the "aggression" side effect, but I believe this is related to the long-term use and dose you're on, but I'm not expert. 

Make sure to use a benzo conversion chart to work out the difference in doses I believe 5mg of Valium is 0.5mg of Klonopin. 

If you're having benzo withdrawals, then this could be the reason for most of your side effects. Some people don't like Klonopin. Why did your doc swap you to Klonopin? Valium is a long-lasting benzo too 

7 minutes ago, orangey123 said:

Valium was awful for me. The pdoc listed it as an allergy. It caused mania. Klonopin has always been great for me.

I love Klonopin too. There is a lot of tapering and changing going on in your cocktail right now; it becomes harder to hone in on what is causing what. You're going to have to ride it out. I know you don't want to hear that and it's not much. Only thing I can think of is more Klonopin?

• Thanks 1

If Valium was awful for you and you’re getting these results on klonopin, why on earth is you doctor giving you benzos?