CrazyBoards.org

i want to self injure again

im so angry.

this guy pursued me since last nov. i finally gave in and slept with him on saturday night (after he told me he loved me and all that) and less then a week later he is out fucking around with some stripper! like it is no BIG deal he tells me this!

im trying to tell myself its not about me, its him who is the obvious ass in this situation but all i hear banging in my head is "I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH, I MIGHT AS WELL F*CKIN DIE, IF I CANT DIE I MIGHT AS WELL BLEED".

i feel this massive lump in my throat. i hate people, they think they can hurt me. well i can show them i can hurt myself a lot worse then they could ever hurt me.

Oh this hurts so fucking bad. now i want to call my ex and yell and scream at him or maybe i should call the guy back and tell him where to go i dont know.

What a fucking asshole!

When the voice goes banging in your head, is it possible to either talk back to it, or insert his name in place of 'I'?

If not, it sounds like you do really know on a conscious level that he's the fuck-up here.

Would it help to rant here? Call him all kinds of names, let us join in and kick him in the nuts, figuratively?

lily

im so angry.

this guy pursued me since last nov. i finally gave in and slept with him on saturday night (after he told me he loved me and all that) and less then a week later he is out fucking around with some stripper! like it is no BIG deal he tells me this!

im trying to tell myself its not about me, its him who is the obvious ass in this situation but all i hear banging in my head is "I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH, I MIGHT AS WELL F*CKIN DIE, IF I CANT DIE I MIGHT AS WELL BLEED".

i feel this massive lump in my throat. i hate people, they think they can hurt me. well i can show them i can hurt myself a lot worse then they could ever hurt me.

Oh this hurts so fucking bad. now i want to call my ex and yell and scream at him or maybe i should call the guy back and tell him where to go i dont know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im sorry that that happened to you.  he sounds like a real fucking asshole and you do not deserve what he did to you.

i know what it's like to hear that voice in your head.... it is a terrible feeling and it is really difficult to ignore....

can you try some of the things karuna suggested?  i think i might even be in need of some of those... you can work through this, i know you can, really. 

if you need anything, even just to talk, dont hesitate to PM me... take care of yourself...

<3

~Ophelia~

Iona_V, you have every right to be angry!  I am angry at him, also!  It's disgusting that people treat other people like that.  For some guys, it's all about the pursuit and then when you give in, the thrill is gone.  I think that guy is gonna have to pursue his nuts as we rip them out and start sling shotting them into the next county.... 

Honey, don't hurt yourself, you do NOT deserve to be hurt.  You've been doing so well, just take it one minute at a time.  You can do it, we are here for you!

im so angry.

Archived