CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
protectmepls

Trigger warning: An update

Two days ago I overdosed and nearly died, or as my mother says died and was revived, but she was hysterical so I don't know if it's true. I had an interview with a psychiatrist after, and they let me go home. I feel so depressed. I am in so much pain. It feels like someone is tying tight knots in my brain. I want to melt into my bed, into the darkness and disappear. 

I wish I died. I wish I didn't tell anyone that I took the overdose. 

Edited by WinterRosie
Method removed - wr

Hey.

I'm sorry that you're feeling so low right now. Did they do any sort of crisis plan with you so that you can work towards maybe feeling a little bit better? I can understand the regret of telling people, but I think that you did a good job in letting us know here.

I want you to know that I've edited your post as we don't want to encourage anyone else by sharing our methods.

8 minutes ago, WinterRosie said:

Hey.

I'm sorry that you're feeling so low right now. Did they do any sort of crisis plan with you so that you can work towards maybe feeling a little bit better? I can understand the regret of telling people, but I think that you did a good job in letting us know here.

I want you to know that I've edited your post as we don't want to encourage anyone else by sharing our methods.

I live in the UK so I asked if they could refer me to the system for a therapist one for eating disorder and another for other problems. They said they'll put in both referrals but said they don't know if I meet the criteria for an eating disorder therapist (which is confusing because I should). They said there is a long waiting period. There's nothing else they can really do. This whole thing put my diet and routine out of balance and I feel like I'm back where I started. I should stay away from the scale. Other then that, I'm trapped and drowning. Nothing else that can be done really. Medication options are slim to none. I'm so depressed it's hurting so bad. I can't even cry to communicate the pain or yell. I have no energy. I just feel suicidal and like harming myself, but what's the point? I can't even do that right and it will just set my diet and exercise routine out of balance. Hello, I am suffering. It hurts. I'm desperate for what? Nobody can fix this. A therapist isn't a magician. There's no fast fix. Just days of agony.