CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Hermione

OCD tendencies...

My therapist just last week realized I have OCD tendencies she doesn't believe I fit the full criteria but she knows I have always been rigid I have an eating disorder and am very rigid around that but she learned of my obsessive morning schedule like down to the order I do everything in the shower and just the whole morning schedule that nothing can be out of order or out of place. I won't do anything different in it I have to do it that way and be early to work so I am not late so I have to leave at a certain time no later. I fear something bad will happen if I don't follow my routines and schedules. My therapist brought it up to my psychiatrist to see what she thinks and wants me to talk to her about it she is thinking there could be a medication to help my psychiatrist mentioned Prozac which i took for depression and it didn't help but  I have heard luvox is good. My therapist wants me to try to change up my routines which is hard for me to do...