CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Zergbug

I want to die NOW, but...

Uh... i'm not feeling very well... i haven't eaten anything for 18 hours and i'm having my biggest relapse in years.

I've felt suicidal the whole day and now it's nighttime, but i can't sleep, i just keep rolling in bed and shaking my head.

I remember why i self harmed in the past, it feels like my only option, my scars itch and i feel urges to cut and to kill myself.

What am i supposed to do? i feel like i'll end up asphyxiating with a pillow if i don't cut, but it's like going back to square one.

everything feels so hopeless... the pills didn't work, the therapyst didn't work, i just dont work! i feel like it's never going to end.

I know it's wrong, but i just can't bear it, i don't know what to do.

Please just tell me something u.u

It sucks that you’re having such a hard time right now.

sometimes self harm is a way that we keep from doing something more dangerous. We do it because we know on some level that it helps in the short term even if it causes more problems in the long run.

if you do feel like self harm is the only way to deal with your current state of distress (have you seen the pinned topic on this part of the board about things to try to keep yourself occupied while urged are high) let’s talk about harm reduction. What kind of self harm might be enough to help you get through this moment while causing the least amount of damage to your body?

we generally don’t talk about specific methods here, but just by way of example, in the past I’ve stuck a thumbtack in my shoe and walked somewhere that was 5 miles away and back.

what do you think about harm reduction vs delaying a decision about self harming and distracting yourself until tomorrow?

Have u considered a hospital? I kno no one likes that option but is it possible that your a real danger to yourself now? If so that's the whole reason hospitals exist