CrazyBoards.org

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My ex of 5 years still hounds me to this day. We've been apart for over a year now and he still calls me once and a while and tries to get me into bed. I can't say it's all his fault though, I broke his heart and I still remained friends with him, talked to him alot, etc. So mabye I brought some of his annoyance on myself. Anyway, he just can't take a hint that things are over, and if he ever wanted to win me back he could start paying me back for all the trips and stuff I paid for with my credit card. Anyway, been there with the stupid ex's, I feel your pain.

• 1 month later...

Ok... Time for a rant... I know this is a silly post but i need to vent...

Stupid f$#%ing ex'bfs... I found someone i really liked, and he liked me... this only ever happens to me about once every four years and i find that it's quite special. We've known each other for about six months and seeing each other for about six weeks.... (all i need is another six and i can be evil).

So yeh, his name is [Name removed by preference of my ex-partner], but now i wont see him - during the six weeks we've been together he's been sleeping around quite a bit, it all came to a head the other day when he was bashed and mugged for his mobile phone whilst at a roots house.

I knew he was... umm... friendly for lack of a nice term, but i did offer him an open relationship to start with and he said no. All i asked from him was honesty, is that such a difficult thing to give?

I went around to his place the other night, i was having a bit of a manic moment and he called the police on me. grrr

So yeh, single again, and happy single... not feeling the greatest right now, i thought of admitting myself to hospital voluntarily earlier today. Feeling very triggered, the slightest thing can shift my emotions.

Honestly, i've been emotionally shielding myself in this relationship, the first one i've had in 4 years. Even tho i spent the arvo crying it could be worse. I wanted trust from him before we went further in the relationship and that just never happened.

Sad, self-pity and tragic - stupid f$#%en ex-bf's and bf's for that matter... where have all the nice boys gone?

Sorry for the rant, it's prolly better place in the relationships forum but whatever...

Archived