What are you listening to right now?

RisingRayne

I'll start. Try not post anything triggering (encourages self harm or hurting others). I enjoy just about any thing and love new music!!!

Dont listen to song below if you are sad. 

Edited by RisingRayne

Listening to the clothes tumbling in the dryer. The only time I can listen to music is when I’m painting/creating. And listening to news drives me batshit, I only read it with occasional sound bites. 

Silence otherwise is beautiful.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems to be working belltoller. Just paste the link in your reply and the video should pop up. Great song as well. Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather. Whiplash girlchild in the dark. Good tune but no idea what the fuck Lou is on about. Tongue of thongs, the belt that does await you. Say what? There's a certain ambience about the song which is worth more than the sometimes rubbish lyrics. And I know it's usually interpreted as a song about S and M.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This Elliot Smith show.  It's solo acoustic.  He is too trashed to even stand up.  It's raw, brutal and absolutely amazing if you are in the right headspace for it. The recording quality is amazing. 

Edited to add: If are not already familiar with Elliot, this is not exactly a gentle introduction. 

https://archive.org/details/esmith2003-01-31.flac16

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, get your Kleenex ready. Actually, maybe get a towel. Listen to the end because it gets better and better and then some. Grab a bucket and mop just in case. This isn't your typical The Voice audition, at all. This is so surreal I refuse to listen to it again because I can't help crying rivers when I do. She is not human. She can't be. I've never heard anything so beautiful. 

Edited by ShameShameShame
  • Like 1