CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
xanathos

TW - I want to be in control of my death // forces that be.

They told me my epival levels were low, and then the entities stopped moving my body towards the edge of the platform when the nurse practitioner gave me a pill doser.... I probably never updated that much.

How can I find a proper way to kill myself? If I kill myself, then I wake up somewhere else. If I die by any other means, even if they use force to make me kill myself, then I am erased. I greatly apologize if this is inappropriate, lately I'm deemed as such everywhere.

I''ve tried overdosing many a time, and I've been in and out of IP for almost 10 years (give or take). 

I just want to be in control of my death. The other option is really painful. From binging and purging my oesophagus is starting to tear because there is blood when I vomit.  But it's OK because I'm an obese blob.

I just want to die.

i've never tried overdosing, but i don't think that's the most effective...i tend to be more straightforward in my attempts.

i'm not going to lay out my plans here.

i just read your post and wanted to say that i feel very strongly that i want to be lucid for my death. whatever that means.

and i'm sorry you're suffering so much right now.

xx

I'm not sure but I think my birthday would be a better day to do anything...

I just distance myself from everyone.

On 6/21/2018 at 10:42 AM, mellifluous said:

I most recently believed the countdown was until my bithday (which was last Wednesday, the 13th).  When is your birthday?

Mid July.

I've felt for a long time that I couldn't die any way but suicide, status epilepticus, or accidental overdose. The latter two probably being mainly deliberate. I stepped under a bus in 2016 a week after I'd had my lithium pulled with no taper. Once I recovered physically I got dumped in the mental hospital. Then I escaped and stepped under a train. I don't have any idea how I survived that. The train had slowed down too much. I just got my head and arms cracked open again. More recently I overdosed on diazepam, whisky, and dihydrocodeine. I backed out of that at the last second out of worry for my loved ones, but when the ambulance arrived I'd changed my mind and was trying to get them to fuck off. I've had a long history of suicide attempts, starting with trying to drown myself when I was nine. (Abusive family.) I landed in the shallow part of the river and got so sick of trying to crawl through the mud that I got up and went home. Few other overdose attempts too, usually diazepam/dihydrocodeine/whisky. 

It's the hilarious part of being epileptic that I could off myself any time if I taped my head to my phone and put on something flashing off Youtube!

On 8/16/2018 at 11:44 AM, Waterloo Sunset said:

I've felt for a long time that I couldn't die any way but suicide, status epilepticus, or accidental overdose. The latter two probably being mainly deliberate. I stepped under a bus in 2016 a week after I'd had my lithium pulled with no taper. Once I recovered physically I got dumped in the mental hospital. Then I escaped and stepped under a train. I don't have any idea how I survived that. The train had slowed down too much. I just got my head and arms cracked open again. More recently I overdosed on diazepam, whisky, and dihydrocodeine. I backed out of that at the last second out of worry for my loved ones, but when the ambulance arrived I'd changed my mind and was trying to get them to fuck off. I've had a long history of suicide attempts, starting with trying to drown myself when I was nine. (Abusive family.) I landed in the shallow part of the river and got so sick of trying to crawl through the mud that I got up and went home. Few other overdose attempts too, usually diazepam/dihydrocodeine/whisky. 

It's the hilarious part of being epileptic that I could off myself any time if I taped my head to my phone and put on something flashing off Youtube!

Sounds like you've been through a lot..

I'm glad you survived all the attempts and hopefully you feel the same way..

I worry about the op though..

I know xanathos comes and goes..

But mid July has come and gone..

9 minutes ago, coraline said:

Sounds like you've been through a lot..

I'm glad you survived all the attempts and hopefully you feel the same way..

I worry about the op though..

I know xanathos comes and goes..

But mid July has come and gone..

I'm still here, life has just gotten in the way. Maybe that's a good thing.

I appreciate your concern, and did not mean to worry you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nanna
      It's been a long while since my last visit here, and even longer since last writing anything.
      I don't know where to write this, or even what to write, but there really is no one else to talk to.
      So... long story short, I attempted suicide about 6 months ago (not my first try), and obviously, failed at that, again. I have been in a relationship more or less 5 years now, and I guess I can summarize that into "it's complicated". Things have been going from bad to worse since the suicide attempt. To a point that few weeks ago, my (I don't know what to call him, "partner"?) was violent towards me (not really the first time this kind of thing has happened, but certainly the worst).
      He so angry all the time (at me, I guess.. and certainly some of it is completely justified), it feels like he is expecting me to be "grateful" for him saving my life, and when I can't, it makes things even worse.
      It doesn't really make things any easier, that we both have some pretty serious issues. Me with depression, and trauma-related dissociative "disorder" (?), or at least a tendency to dissociate in difficult situations. And he with alcohol abuse, and some traumas of his own.
      Anyway, right now we are still living in the same house (he is occupying most of the space, and I am kind of living in my workroom) but we don't really have a "together-life". I don't have a lot of friends in general, and the few I have are living relatively far from where I live. My mother lives not-too-far-away, but we aren't very close, and I can't imagine talking to her about this.
    • By HisHarleQuinn
      I've been off my meds for about a month now as I never can remember to take them. Last night my fiance and I got into an argument while I was making dinner and it got really bad. He's Bipolar and not on meds right now, but he usually manages it pretty well (he has BP2). He's been super maniac the last few days (full moon, anyone?) and with our current situation at home which includes a lot of variables that have contributed, he's also been extremely cranky. I hate when he yells at me, I want to mention he has NEVER, EVER threatened to put a hand on me, but growing up my parents did a little uh, mental abuse here and there about me being "Crazy". And it usually ended in me in my room, bawling. I began crying because he had been yelling, and wouldn't back off and give me space. Me, being my overdramatic self TW: pulled a knife on him.
      A
      FUCKING
      KNIFE
      I'd never hurt him. Ever. I want to put that out there. Unless he hurt me. Like actually, physically put his hands on me.
      I have a friend who lives a couple blocks away, and I called him to come over and diffuse the situation. He gave me the good ol cop talk of "I can arrest you for that, don't do it again", sitch. And he mediated between us both. I also know that if he felt like my fiance was in danger, he'd have me arrested or do it himself. My fiance even said he doesn't feel unsafe and part of me doesn't get why.....
      I put the knife down in the kitchen and was crying so hard because that is not like me at all. (This was before he came over. I had literally no intentions of using it, but I am so fucking overdramatic it's unreal.) I'm now in a constant state of worry that my fiance's mental health is worse because of me. He's had abusive exes in his past and I vowed to never be one. He has PTSD from being abused as a kid, too. So he's really screwed 
      A lot of this post is me "venting" or getting things off my chest. I'm going to try to do better with my meds. To add insult to injury, my therapist moved away a few months ago and never told me. Not a word, so I have a new appt with a new one in my psych office this week...and I'm worried about unloading this onto her. I'm worried about a new therapist in general. I don't like new things.
      The entire situation, thinking about it, makes me sick to my stomach.....I...don't know how else to feel.....
    • By sweetlysinister
      So I don’t know how to come out and say this ...... but life has been driving me slowly even more mad and I’ve been looking into killing my self using vet medicine ......... but giving my self a plan and a date gives me  peace I don’t know  
    • By Umm_Me?
      I haven't self injured in around 3 years. Traditionally, I would cut myself. In the event that someone took my tool or I didn't have it for whatever reason, I would take to burning.
      But things in my life have changed and I cannot risk anyone finding visable scars or burns. But I'm getting SI urges from hell. 
      To try and get my mind off it, I started exercising. But after the first few days, I over did it by accident and was sore. Like really sore. 
      Now, Im finding that when the urge hits, I end up seriously overworking myself to the point I nearly pass out And/or vomit.

The only reason I am being as descriptive as I am, Idk if this is even really a form of SI? Or just a really good alternative? I've never heard of anyone else hurting themself this way before, so I'm kinda unsure. I guess on the plus side, I've lost a few lbs past 6 weeks haha
    • By Pixiechick
      So I’ve recently had my heart broken by someone I thougth was the love of my life. The way he ended the relationship was disrespectful, disregarding our years together and just overal shattered my heart into a million pieces.
      The first two weeks I was going on fine, I kept myself busy, I was barely home and I didn’t give myself the time to even think about it. It has been in the last week that it has really hit me. How much I invested into the relationship, only to find out that I was the only one. How much love I still have and have had for this man, only to find out that he didn’t feel the same. How many years I’ve spent building something together, memories, a life, only to be all taken away in a second. 
      I think what hurts the most, is the when I realized how easily he ended things. Withouth remorse, without so much as a blink of an eye. That really made me realize how little I ment to him. And that’s what hurts the most. Someone being your whole world, and you not being even a speck of theirs. 
      How could I not see it all along? My friend told me, that it’s because I really did and still do love him. I couldn’t see that he was not as invested as I was. She didn’t see it either.
      How do you guys deal with heartbreak? I haven’t been able to eat, sleep or think straight since it happend. And the urges of a relapse are really really strong. I’ve already relapsed in my eating, I don’t want to do it in SI too. 
      What is something that helped you through a rough breakup? When you feel really worthless, unimportant and just broken?