CrazyBoards.org

So I'm off of work right now due to a self-imposed leave and I feel bored right now :embarassed: 

I have this video poker thing I could download but how long before I get bored with it too. I downloaded mavis beacon typing and it nauseats(sp) me. I wanna do something fun this weekend, but what???  :embarassed:

Careful Secrets,

Video poker is my "ehem", weaness.  All my credit cards are maxed and I owe about 40k now, a good chun of it is gambling.

Yeah, it's damn fun but when you are in a who gives a fuck state of mind it can be damaging. 

Have you ever played Sims 2?  It's fun and addicting and less damaging on the pocket book.

Dee

40k hot damn I could buy tons of outfits for the summer!!!!!whew how did u do that devilla. This game I have is a cd-rom where its just simulated fun. It was $9.99 and I got the mavis beacon typing for free with it. I had the sims years ago but it started to depress me so I never played again. I think it reminded me that I have no family or something :embarassed: . When I did have it I would play for hours, all day and even leave them running at night til they pissed themselves or burned up in a fire, hahahah ....

Yeah,  I used to invite people over and trap them by building walls all the way around them. ;)   You can trap the policewoman and the fireman, too, but I think they disappear after a while.  It's funny that you say that The Sims depressed you, because I always found it was kind of soothing.  I dunno, something about playing god or something and taking care of this little person. 

Sometimes when I just don't give a fuck and I am hypomanic I will gamble a weekend away.  I don't think I am an addict, because I can go 6 months not doing it and I do cash out occasionally when I win.  I just think it's alot of fun.

I actually have a cheque for 4k US to deposit from my my last gambling binge, lol.  So sometimes it does pay!  I won 5k in one day on blackjack after depositing only $50 and cashed it out.

My debt is a combination of gambling, clothes and shoes shopping, expensive stupid diet clinic, dermatologist, lip injections, botox and impulsive trips over the past year to NYC, New Orleans and California.

I have good credit though and always pay my bills.  I am also a homeowner and always make sure the mortgage and bills are paid.  I just have a problem with credit cards.  I am aiming to rid myself of them because I have no control and see them as money in the bank instead of credit.

Dee

Salnella what depressed me was the empty simtalk babble, it started to become eerie. Also when they burned into ashes it was sad. And that music they play when you design the house is redundant :embarassed: Plus I didnt see it as productive for me since i wanted a house and couldnt have one but the stupid cartoons could get a house with the click of a button  ;)

Devilla I am afraid of being homeless if I do such a thing being that I cant keep work, how do you manage. The 40k from a credit means you just pay the minimum and they still wont cancel them? I just got a few cards since I am out of work and I will only use them for emergencies :)

Salnella what depressed me was the empty simtalk babble, it started to become eerie. Also when they burned into ashes it was sad. And that music they play when you design the house is redundant :embarassed: Plus I didnt see it as productive for me since i wanted a house and couldnt have one but the stupid cartoons could get a house with the click of a button  ;)

Devilla I am afraid of being homeless if I do such a thing being that I cant keep work, how do you manage. The 40k from a credit means you just pay the minimum and they still wont cancel them? I just got a few cards since I am out of work and I will only use them for emergencies :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, sounds like you have a good grasp on the evil credit.  Good for you Secrets. 

When I was playing Sims all the time, I customized the music with my own MP3's, downloaded cool outfits and objects to make the game even better and I also used to enjoy killing off the ones that annoyed me, muahahaha.  I used to build a fence around them and leave them there or make them go swimming and then remove the steps to get out. :)

For me it was quite theraputic.  I'd get all wrapped up in my Sims and forget my own problems.

Dee

Archived