CrazyBoards.org

Renewed Hope

So, I went to my gp today for my refill of xanax. We got to talking about my anxieties again and I got great news. Starting in April, he has a new RN coming to work out of his office. She is also a therapist, specializing in anxiety/panic disorder. This means I can see her once a week and insurance will pay for it because she is working out of a md's office. YAY!!!

See I went to therapy for a short time (6 visits) but couldn't continue because I don't have $150 per visit. Now I can go as long as needed and insurance will pick it up. I was allowed the xanax refill, but he added Lexapro. And hopefully I won't be on that long term since I get to start my new therapy in April. In the meantime I'm going to be doing the "attacking anxiety and depression cd's and workbook".

I have hope again that my phobia/anxiety can be successfully treated this time.

Woo-hoo

Croix

So, I went to my gp today for my refill of xanax. We got to talking about my anxieties again and I got great news. Starting in April, he has a new RN coming to work out of his office. She is also a therapist, specializing in anxiety/panic disorder. This means I can see her once a week and insurance will pay for it because she is working out of a md's office. YAY!!!

See I went to therapy for a short time (6 visits) but couldn't continue because I don't have $150 per visit. Now I can go as long as needed and insurance will pick it up. I was allowed the xanax refill, but he added Lexapro. And hopefully I won't be on that long term since I get to start my new therapy in April. In the meantime I'm going to be doing the "attacking anxiety and depression cd's and workbook".

I have hope again that my phobia/anxiety can be successfully treated this time.

Woo-hoo

Croix

Great news Croix, im truly happy for you ;)

The therapy and the book course are a good path to follow.

Archived