CrazyBoards.org

I swear I was noticing feeling the effects within 3 days, and much more so after a week. It works pretty quickly. I'm only taking a small dose - 1 mg - but I think that's going to have to be upped. Cognitively, yes, there was some dulling initially, doesn't seem so much now (6 weeks into it?). It helps me sleep, I take it at night.

• 3 weeks later...

2mg is the lowest dose,

Not quite.  I'm on half a mg.  Tried 1 mg & had the return of The Coma (had it *bad* on Seroquel-- sleeping for 20 hours straight to wake up to a very, very fuzzy brain).  I'm also eating a hell of a lot.  The effects kicked in right away.  If I take it a few hours later than usual or if if I forget to take it, it really messes up my sleep pattern (such as it is). 

But just because it works that way for me doesn't mean it's going to work that way for you or anyone else. 

It affects me at .25mg. 1mg makes me just nauseated enough that I don't want to eat much at all. I went from .5mg to 1mg and am back down to .5mg. I've lost 10 lbs in the last few months and I'm not overweight. It works fairly quickly but for me seems to take a week for it to fully come on.

Archived