CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
looking for answers

Need. A date or girlfriend

It’s been a long time since ive been on a date because of  my MI.

i lost all my game/confidence because of my MI and have alienated myself from friends.

im feeling better and feel like it’s time, but no friends to go out with, and No way I find new ones

It makes finding dates and meeting new people tough.

Edited by looking for answers

On 8/5/2018 at 6:25 PM, looking for answers said:

It’s been so long because of my MI.

i lost all my game/confidence

Your MI should come first, if you feel stable enough for a relationship then you should accept your situation and come to peace with it. It would extremely unfair to a person to unload your lack of control of you MI on a potential mate. I would wait for them to know you better.  Before sleeping together or getting serious you should sit that person down and explain the situation with your mental health. If the person can accept the MI then they may be more accepting of you as a whole person, some people don't want to deal with that in their lives. If that becomes the case then what you have done is save them and yourself from walking into a painful experience and both of you leaving the relationship with broken hearts.

If you have that handled for yourself your MI then that should get the confidence built inside of you to where you don't feel like a broken person with no hope. My game and confidence tanked too, It took me a long time to be able to tell someone and not feel ashamed. It took even longer to get my swag back. It does return but more mature than before. Be patient with yourself so you can be patient with a potential lover.

50 minutes ago, Igobihim said:

Your MI should come first, if you feel stable enough for a relationship then you should accept your situation and come to peace with it. It would extremely unfair to a person to unload your lack of control of you MI on a potential mate. I would wait for them to know you better.  Before sleeping together or getting serious you should sit that person down and explain the situation with your mental health. If the person can accept the MI then they may be more accepting of you as a whole person, some people don't want to deal with that in their lives. If that becomes the case then what you have done is save them and yourself from walking into a painful experience and both of you leaving the relationship with broken hearts.

If you have that handled for yourself your MI then that should get the confidence built inside of you to where you don't feel like a broken person with no hope. My game and confidence tanked too, It took me a long time to be able to tell someone and not feel ashamed. It took even longer to get my swag back. It does return but more mature than before. Be patient with yourself so you can be patient with a potential lover.

Thank you 

Holy typos

• Like 1