CrazyBoards.org

Just now, gb84 said:

The world isn't going anywhere, we are... 

I know I posted the little globe, but when I mean the globe I mean the people. Save the people from emotional suffering. 

16 minutes ago, Juniper29 said:

How would you do that? 

I don't see where that is important. The question isn't what means would someone use to save the world.

Edited by lefer
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, lefer said:

I know I posted the little globe, but when I mean the globe I mean the people. Save the people from emotional suffering. 

I think I knew what you meant.  Just trying to throw in some humor I remembered from a George Carlin show.  

Just now, gb84 said:

I think I knew what you meant.  Just trying to throw in some humor I remembered from a George Carlin show.  

Sorry, I missed it.

On 30/08/2018 at 2:35 AM, lefer said:

Has anyone had the idea to save the world? 

mental health professionals would call that a grandiose thought lol I had that thought solidly placed in my mind in my early twenties and I had intricate plans of how I was to end human suffering,. it was a great time, until I ended up in the mental hospital. I continued to help people in hospital but the mental health professionals killed my passion and drive. I became fat, full of self-pity and my high self-confidence was replaced with low self-esteem. I wasn't a beautiful angel anymore. I became a fat ugly loser. I'm only now starting my journey of self-creation. I have gained new talents to replace my delusions. I don't think one person can eliminate such a big thing like all of human suffering. all we can do is our best. that might be helping a number of people realise something great about themselves or something... that can be enough.