CrazyBoards.org

I was doing wel but very flat

we tweaked some meds and I was still doing well, the insane anxiety has kicked in

My work is out of Control stressful

im Not sleeping great, very broken

Went down on the trintellix to quell the anxiety and upped seroquel so i can sleep....... hasn’t helped at all 

feel like I’m floundering

• Sad 1

Lack of sleep kicks up my anxiety. Not sure what you can do there as I'm also struggling with that currently.

Perhaps something like buspar to help it out with the anxiety? Or hydroxyzine that works double duty for sleep and anxiolytic?

If you don't want to add more things, perhaps see how your lithium is doing? If it's still sub theraputic, perhaps try for theraputic?

Do you think the wellbutrin is covertly upping your anxiety? I hear that's a common side effect.

• Like 1

Just now, looking for answers said:

Lithium is ok. Been on wellbutrin. It may be trintellix.buspar does nothing for me

i can fall asleep I just keep waking up

just going down

that's actually sort of my deal on wellbutrin, fwiw.

150 xl, no problems.

300 xl. I can fall asleep, easily, it's an issue of staying asleep as I'll keep waking up.

Wellbutrin IR 100mg seems to be ok moodwise, but it's my first day on it. I'm to basically skip dose #3 early evening. I'll let you know if the mood stuff seems equivalent to 300 xl and if sleep does come and stay, like 150 xl.

4 minutes ago, argh said:

that's actually sort of my deal on wellbutrin, fwiw.

150 xl, no problems.

300 xl. I can fall asleep, easily, it's an issue of staying asleep as I'll keep waking up.

Wellbutrin IR 100mg seems to be ok moodwise, but it's my first day on it. I'm to basically skip dose #3 early evening. I'll let you know if the mood stuff seems equivalent to 300 xl and if sleep does come and stay, like 150 xl.

I’ve been on wellbutrin for a while now, it’s only been with trintellix that sleeps been the issue but ya kee me updated

1 hour ago, looking for answers said:

Recently stopped paxil

stoppwd vraylar 

added 20 trintellix 

switched from adderall to vyvanse

felt good then couldn’t sleep 

so

cut back to 10 trintellix and upped seroquel o 100

and here  we r

I feel you. Same exact thing here but pretty sure it’s a drug reaction. 

Trintellix And Wellbutrin are both activating as far as I can remember, plus the vyvanse...maybe the trintellix needs lowering?

• Like 1