CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Schlep

Teva brand clonazepam no longer an option. Help!

6 hours ago, notloki said:

That is why I suggested putting more than one manufacturer on the script.

I must have missed that. Good idea! Sorry! 

On 10/17/2018 at 9:35 AM, CrazyRedhead said:

I concede, you are correct on this......I called my pharmacy, and they say that, starting this month, they are now carrying ACCORD generic clonazepam instead of TEVA........So I guess I will have to see how Accord works when I get my new fill in 10 days or so.

I read some reviews of Accord clonazepam and Activis clonazepam, and people have differing opinions--some say the Activis is better, some say the Accord works better---I guess it depends on the person.

So maybe you could try the Accord clonazepam and see if it's any better than the Activis for you?

I hate it when this happens, I have always taken the TEVA brand.....I am trying not to form an opinion on the Accord until I try it, so I guess I'll have to see how it goes.........**SIGH**

Just from a quick google, I found that a lot of people are complaining about TEVA doing this change.

Accord is good

Teva is back ! Also others are replying in other states that they got it as well . Call around to drug stores . It’s back for sure . 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Klonz
      When I called customer service 888-838-2872 (option #3 then option #5) for customer service a rep said on 4/1/19 they are going to bring old formula TEVA clonazepam back but don’t really have a firm timeline. 

He said to email complaints about Actavis to Tevacs@tevapharm.com and ask for old TEva back via this email
    • By Dewey
      In defense of my HMO dragging their feet on filling Clonazepam (can take up to two weeks to mail it out to me), my psych doc upped my dosage so I can stockpile them until I get my order delivered. 
      The minute he increased the dose, my HMO pharmacist had him on the phone berating him for increasing the dose.  The dose is now for 60 tablets in one month which I don't think is too high, that's 60 tablets of .5mg. He was pissed he got that phone call. Anything my HMO can do to screw up my mood medications, they will. 
      My HMO restricted the frequency of refills to once every 30 days, so I can now longer get a 30/60/90 day supply anymore.  So, to combat this, my psych doc increased the number of pills per prescription to prevent me from going thru withdrawals, which I have been going thru once a month.  I have to say benzo withdrawals are wicked. 
      I have to write up the mailorder pharmacy once a month for all their "delays" and misplacing my psych prescriptions, which I am sure at this point is on purpose.  Medicare is partly to blame due to the opioid crisis.  
      I appreciate my psych doc and all he puts up with, with my HMO.  I am trying to get away from my HMO during open enrollment. 

• By morpheus
      Stupid,but was severely depressed, so took much clonazepam. Go to the ER or it will be ok?
    • By 0112358
      Used to work great for me - I don't think I've developed a tolerance issue, because I've been taking this drug in the same dose range for years, and not always daily. Anyone else experience this?