CrazyBoards.org

Hi all! I'm mom of adult son who has psychoses episode five month ago. He was under olanzapine for 1,5 month and then decided stop it. Generally, he did OK, he started to work  tow month ago and shown good sigh of recovery. But lately his mood starts to be constantly bad and now we have to admit he is in deep depression. If there somebody who made or under recovery after psychotic episode, pleas shear your thoughts, I would really appreciate it. It would help me a lot to understand what is going on with my son. Thank you!

@Yelena

I think a mod will come along shortly to explain that this is a first person site.

Meaning, your son (and your son only, aka the person suffering with mental health issues) is more than welcome to come here and post himself about his mental illness. 

You can read about this in the board rules I believe. 

I hope your son will come here to post for support. And I hope he feels better soon. 

• Like 1

Hello Yelena

Cheese is correct - CrazyBoards is a first person site, which means it is run by and for people who are dealing with mental illness in their own lives.  We have found that it complicates matters too much if we allow family members or friends to post on behalf of someone else.  However, we do recognise that you require support and information too, and have constructed a list of possible sites where you might seek this for yourself - click on this link

I wish you and your son well.

Mia (moderator)

• Like 1

• MiaB locked this topic