CrazyBoards.org

After brushing my teeth two days ago, I looked into my eyes. And couldn't stop looking. Not in a narssistic way... More like I couldn't stop looking. I was stuck in the mirror. Couldn't stop looking. I was sure I was about to hear voices or see something scary in the mirror.

The whole thing probably lasted about five minutes, but it felt like I was experiencing eternity.

I don't meditate anymore, because I always end up experiencing eternity and that's really scary. This was a bit like that.

It's really hard to explain, but it was one of the creepiest experiences in my life.

After brushing my teeth two days ago, I looked into my eyes. And couldn't stop looking. Not in a narssistic way... More like I couldn't stop looking. I was stuck in the mirror. Couldn't stop looking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as a kid this happened to me a lot but i didn't get creeped out by it. i avoid the mirror now, which creeps me out. i don't like the mirror.  i don't recognize, or like looking at my face, but i get trapped in my eyes. trapped in the mirror.

i like what you said about eternity. yeah. mesmerizing.

Archived