CrazyBoards.org
l'appel du vide

Which med in your cocktail is your bread and butter?

lamotrigine and gabapentin.

I'm not 100% sure that 150mg of bupropion is doing anything. 300 definitely has an effect, but was told to decrease the dose in what I believe my pdoc suspected was a hypomanic episode

Klonopin (Rivotril in my country) is the one that never fails me, i don't care if i have to take it all my life, really LOVE how relief gives me through all these years since 2005, tried to stop it once and was horrible, i had to go back on it and i don't care, i never abuse it.

Ritalin is another one, i love the calming effect and motivation, energy, clear mind and focus, helps a lot in my work and more sociable. Is like it arrange me the thoughts and no more racing mind. The only dislike is the short effect and crashes, so i move it to the extended release. Also i was snorting the instant release and abuse it for some time, very addictive that way, so it gave me lots of problems and had to stop and deal with the withdrawal thanks to the extended release and with the help of modafinil.

Absolutely have to say Paxil is my bread and butter. It helps my anxiety so much it’s unreal. Of course Paxil is complimented by Rexulti and Vraylar because without the APs I would be manic, as Paxil alone makes very manic. 

For acute situations, Zyprexa takes the win  for this one. Olanzapine 20mg knocks my out cold and stabilizes my mood extremely fast, within days.   

Wellbutrin and lamictal I have been on for 16 years and they have never failed to curb depression. I was taken off bupropion briefly and my depression came back, but since i was put on it again, I’ve not had any issue. Latuda has been my magical cure for psychosis and that was a long time coming. Nothing has ever worked as well as it has.

Adderall and Oxycodone. They're the only things that make me want to do anything at all. Without them my suffering would be so much greater. 

Paxil and Vraylar. I can’t take either drug alone, without Paxil I’m very socially phobic and without Vraylar I become very manic