CrazyBoards.org

I will try to keep this brief.  I was always depressed and my senior year of college (a year ago) I had a major psychotic break where I literally thought I was flying through the universe.  I was hospitalized in for two weeks, and I have been trying to fine tune my meds.  I am working closely with my Pdoc, but am getting very discouraged.  Any input would be appreciated.

Lithium is what brought be out of my mania, and I have been on 900mg er every since.

I have gone thru Latuda. Could only get to 60 mg.  I took with food, but still felt ill most of the time.

Cannot take Lamictal due to headaches.

Tried Vryalar and I felt like I was crawling out of my skin.

I am now up to 4mg of Rexulti as of last weekend.  My Paranoia is the highest it has been since my hospitalization.  Saw my Pdoc Friday and he said too soon to tell on the increased dosage and I can go from 7. out of 10 to 3 out of 10 in a matter of minutes.  He added a small dose of Lexapro to help with my depression.

Rexulti has been the best drug from a side effect profile.  If I could rid myself of the paranoia I would almost be normal.   

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Really appreciate it.

On November 10, 2018 at 5:16 PM, abrooksIN said:

I will try to keep this brief.  I was always depressed and my senior year of college (a year ago) I had a major psychotic break where I literally thought I was flying through the universe.  I was hospitalized in for two weeks, and I have been trying to fine tune my meds.  I am working closely with my Pdoc, but am getting very discouraged.  Any input would be appreciated.

Lithium is what brought be out of my mania, and I have been on 900mg er every since.

I have gone thru Latuda. Could only get to 60 mg.  I took with food, but still felt ill most of the time.

Cannot take Lamictal due to headaches.

Tried Vryalar and I felt like I was crawling out of my skin.

I am now up to 4mg of Rexulti as of last weekend.  My Paranoia is the highest it has been since my hospitalization.  Saw my Pdoc Friday and he said too soon to tell on the increased dosage and I can go from 7. out of 10 to 3 out of 10 in a matter of minutes.  He added a small dose of Lexapro to help with my depression.

Rexulti has been the best drug from a side effect profile.  If I could rid myself of the paranoia I would almost be normal.   

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Really appreciate it.

Been awhile since the dose up...how are u feeling?