CrazyBoards.org

Struggling

I don't get this. Obviously some days are better than others but I'm having a hard time lately. Its more taxing in my mind then what I'm physically doing. I get by on eating one meal a day. I eat at dinner time. Usually between 5 and 8. 

Now my mind is getting obsessive. I got on the scale today and lost weight. But I am overweight and its not good enough for me. So my mind is making all these ideas up and plans and thoughts and I have been exercising(walking but still counts) more and I purposely bust my butt at work(I work at a restaurant where we have to be on the go all the time.) I have noticed I am becoming more obsessive about losing weight. And though I'm worried, I'm totally comfortable in this craziness that is trying to consume me again. I was in treatment years ago and had recovered for a decent period of time. But now, I think things are starting to go by the wayside and I'm too comfortable with it. Its like this old friend coming back in your life and you know they are bad for you, but you stick with them anyway. I don't know anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 6:22 PM, sweetmartina86 said:

I don't know anymore. 

Do you have a pdoc or therapist?......If so, I suggest letting them know what you're experiencing right now....They may be able to help you if you let them know what's going on.

Edited by CrazyRedhead