CrazyBoards.org

My voices are screaming at me no peace! Im being attacked by them I feel pain from this. I'm on 5mg Zyprexa was a bit better last night but first thing it's back with a vegance. I'm in hell and I'm fighting the demons off me. Anyone been through this? Please help me. I don't want the hospital my pdoc is horrid. Is 5mg not enough or is Zyprexa making me worse IT WONT STOP 

My Doc is a joke? Hes through the county and wont call anyone back. I'm looking to payyy private doctor. 

Are my symptoms common or am i sick? Anyone ever have voices screaming at you and being attacking? I can barely think it won't stop. 

43 minutes ago, Help4me said:

My Doc is a joke? Hes through the county and wont call anyone back. I'm looking to payyy private doctor. 

Are my symptoms common or am i sick? Anyone ever have voices screaming at you and being attacking? I can barely think it won't stop. 

IMO, the best thing for you to do right now, since you can't get in touch with your doc, is to get to the nearest hospital Emergency Room, and let them know what you're experiencing..........They can help.

Call 911 and get an ambulance if there's no one else to drive you there.....Don't try to drive yourself.

I know you said you don't want to go to the hospital, but that's probably the best option you have right now to get some relief.

Edited by CrazyRedhead

30 minutes ago, Help4me said:

They will lock me up and over medicate me. My voices want me to live in the streets

There are medications that can help these voices to go away, and hopefully give you some peace....

Please get to the hospital....

Edited by CrazyRedhead

Why won't anyone answer me? Are these normal symptoms being attacked by demons? Am I a freak? 

Also f those people who push all this natural bullshit! Thats why I'm all fucked up! They tell me phych meds destroys the brain then I read phychosis destroyes the brain! Wtf . I just want to function I want support from all of you please! The screaming is so loud. They hit me hard I'm loosing my self.  

13 minutes ago, Help4me said:

I just want to function I want support from all of you please! The screaming is so loud. They hit me hard I'm loosing my self.  

We have supported you and given the best advice we can....The best person to help you now would be a doctor.

Edited by CrazyRedhead

I Why won't anyone answer me? Are these normal symptoms being attacked by demons? Am I a freak? 

Also f those people who push all this natural bullshit! Thats why I'm all fucked up! They tell me phych meds destroys the brain then I read phychosis destroyes the brain! Wtf . I just want to function I want support from all of you please! The screaming is so loud. They hit me hard I'm loosing my self.  

I'm not talking about two who replied. I thank you. 

I'm not sure why it feels like no one is answering you.  A few separate people have said that it's part of psychosis.  A normal part of psychosis, but still psychosis.  I don't mean that in a judgmental sense--I've had psychosis as well. 

That's important.  It's not that it's normal--it's that it's a normal symptom.  Given the limited medication that you're on, that's why the recommendation has been to go to a hospital to get better treatment.

You don't have to live with symptoms of psychosis. 

Why won't anyone answer me? Are these normal symptoms being attacked by demons? Am I a freak? 

I want love and support I don't want you all sounding like norms telling me go to the hospital. 

I want you all to support and giude me. Share your experiences and your recovery if you are okay. 

SEEE I NEED THIS WE ALL DO 

18 hours ago, Help4me said:

They will lock me up and over medicate me. My voices want me to live in the streets

can any of you tell me if you have had these symptoms am I the only one thats attacked by demons 

You are far far away from being the only one who as delusions.