CrazyBoards.org

Thank you for all who responded! I'm always going to be alone with this cursed disease. All of you keep your little klicks ignoring new people. Your selfish and mean!!! Good for you isolating someone who just wanted kindness and understanding. Don't worry I'll never post here again! 

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. I don’t think anyone is trying to ignore or isolate you. They might not be on their computers right now, or they might feel that they don’t have anything helpful to say. I didn’t reply to your post because I haven’t had the experience of demons attacking me so I didn’t know if anything I said would be helpful to you. My psychosis revolves around the government, the internet and people knowing my thoughts. I’m sorry you feel alone right now.

We all want kindness and understanding and I'm sorry if you haven't found it here. Nobody is trying to be mean to you or isolate you. We're all dealing with our own cursed disease and we all want to offer kindness and understanding when we can. It's really nothing personally directed at you. I've joined forums where I've thought there's some clique and I'm not really welcome there. A lot of that is my own paranoia but I haven't gotten that impression here at all. I hope you stick around Help4me. You sound like you need people to talk to and there are good people here.

15 hours ago, Help4me said:

All of you keep your little klicks ignoring new people. Your selfish and mean!!! Good for you isolating someone who just wanted kindness and understanding.

There have been plenty of people who have attempted to reach out to you and give you helpful advice.

I understand what it's like to be in a position that you're in, when your illness is backing you into a corner and that's all you can see.

You're not a freak because of the symptoms you're experiencing to answer a question from your other thread. People have these types of symptoms and variations thereof all the time with your illness.

You desperately need to get to the hospital ER or get in touch with your pdoc. Zyprexa 5 mg is a baby starting dose. You need a much heavier dose than that for the symptoms you're experiencing. Quite honestly, in my unprofessional opinion, you may even need a touch of Haldol to get your symptoms under control quickly and then an increase in Zyprexa to help maintain your remitting of symptoms.

I wish you all the best, and I hope you stay here with us. We want what's best for you.

• Like 2