CrazyBoards.org

So long story short i have developed a cocaine addiction. This week has been of intense use. Ive been close to overdosing. Ive mixed with other drugs and i cant even remeber what drugs i did. The thing is, psychologically i feel ready to quit but my body is literally dying. I cant eat or sleep, i cant get out of bed. I want to quit but im afraid leaving it too fast will only increase the physical symptoms. I cant get medical help, only my psychologist can help me and thats why mentally i have the urge to quit but idk how to help the physical side. Also i take a bunch of meds because of schizoaffective disorder and anxiety. So theres always a bunch of substances in my body. Any advice on how to stop this binge? I want my health back. I want to sleep. Eat. Walk. Im totally sick and i know is from drugs. 

53 minutes ago, Angerr said:

So long story short i have developed a cocaine addiction. This week has been of intense use. Ive been close to overdosing. Ive mixed with other drugs and i cant even remeber what drugs i did. The thing is, psychologically i feel ready to quit but my body is literally dying. I cant eat or sleep, i cant get out of bed. I want to quit but im afraid leaving it too fast will only increase the physical symptoms. I cant get medical help, only my psychologist can help me and thats why mentally i have the urge to quit but idk how to help the physical side. Also i take a bunch of meds because of schizoaffective disorder and anxiety. So theres always a bunch of substances in my body. Any advice on how to stop this binge? I want my health back. I want to sleep. Eat. Walk. Im totally sick and i know is from drugs. 

If you can't get medical help how can you get psych meds? I would call/email your therapist as soon as possible and tell them you want treatment now. You gotta be able find something in your area. It is too hard to quit these drugs on your own. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CeremonyNewOrder said:

If you can't get medical help how can you get psych meds? I would call/email your therapist as soon as possible and tell them you want treatment now. You gotta be able find something in your area. It is too hard to quit these drugs on your own. 

Insurance works in a strange way here. I cant see my psychiatrist so easily but i get my meds each month. If i want treatment for this i might have to pay it on my own...  not sure if i can do it. Still im going to talk with my psychologist today to see what can i do now. Thank you for your answers ?