CrazyBoards.org

I'm In A Bad Place

So long story short, stupidity and none other led me to this dark place.

It seems my life has been bouncing from depressive symptoms to numbness the last few months. I'm sick of it.

The last few weeks I have been craving the high. Like a vampire who hasn't fed in ages... I need it!

Last week I began cutting my meds to a more activating dose, but haven't really noticed much of a reaction... until last night.

Out of boredom I took a few extra sleeping pills then texted everyone I know who might know where I can get drugs (nothing toooooo bad: add meds (you know, above the therapeutic dose), speed. I need to FLY!!!

I'm irritable now due to my dumbassary.

Don't know why I shared this. But here it is.

Fuck.

Ugh!

3 hours ago, xmo said:

So long story short, stupidity and none other led me to this dark place.

It seems my life has been bouncing from depressive symptoms to numbness the last few months. I'm sick of it.

The last few weeks I have been craving the high. Like a vampire who hasn't fed in ages... I need it!

Last week I began cutting my meds to a more activating dose, but haven't really noticed much of a reaction... until last night.

Out of boredom I took a few extra sleeping pills then texted everyone I know who might know where I can get drugs (nothing toooooo bad: add meds (you know, above the therapeutic dose), speed. I need to FLY!!!

I'm irritable now due to my dumbassary.

Don't know why I shared this. But here it is.

Fuck.

Ugh!

Humes is right...it's part of the illness...we've all fucked up before