CrazyBoards.org

4 hours ago, Britton777 said:

I have. I have seen at least 3 dozen doctors over the past 4 years, including Mayo AZ and Stanford. I have had several MRI’s. I don have about 12 lesions on my brain. All neurologists I have seen agree these are from migraines. 

I have had my thyroid thoroughly worked up and is normal. But part of me srilll thinks their missing something. My other thought is that my psych meds are doing this to me. 

I have tried risperdal, Topamax and flexeril. None helped. I tried flexeril last year for sleep. I was so excited it was going to help me sleep, but instead I tripped all night. I tried zanaflex in the Fall and everything went crazy. I felt like I was on LSD and in ap anic attack all night. It was really scary. I also tried phenergan. 

I’m pretty sure I have not tried stelazine. I just read this is an AP? Do you mind telling me more about it? 

I have “only” tried Xanax, klonopin, Valium and Ativan. Wondering, I a doc would even let me, if it would be worth trying other benzodiazepines or if I’d likely have the same reaction.... I do want off Ativan, only because it doesn’t help, which makes me question if it is making me worse, but if it helped I would have no problem being on it or any other benzodiazepine that could help me. 

It's an older typical antipsychotic that some on here use for severe anxiety. While it isn't really indicated for sleep, it does help many on here with severe anxiety and calming ruminations. It has a long enough half life that it might work all through the night, but many docs aren't so keen on typicals (mine didn't want to do it)

Edited by Iceberg
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

It's an older typical antipsychotic that some on here use for severe anxiety. While it isn't really indicated for sleep, it does help many on here with severe anxiety and calming ruminations. It has a long enough half life that it might work all through the night, but many docs aren't so keen on typicals (mine didn't want to do it)

Thank you. I’ve been reading up on it. May be worth trying.

Gosh, I’m so anxious to see this new doc in March. I wish it was sooner. I’ve heard good things about him. He’s older and has been a psychiatrist for 30 years but is up to date on current research. 

my mimd is stuck on Nardil. I don’t know why. I’m wondering since I have ADD tendencies, if the amphetamine components of MAOI’s could actually help calm me. Just a thought. I have no idea what I’m talking about. 

5 minutes ago, Britton777 said:

Thank you. I’ve been reading up on it. May be worth trying.

Gosh, I’m so anxious to see this new doc in March. I wish it was sooner. I’ve heard good things about him. He’s older and has been a psychiatrist for 30 years but is up to date on current research. 

my mimd is stuck on Nardil. I don’t know why. I’m wondering since I have ADD tendencies, if the amphetamine components of MAOI’s could actually help calm me. Just a thought. I have no idea what I’m talking about. 

since you're considering rexulti too, maybe plan to start a bit slower and not dive fully back into polypharmacy and give it time between changes to see how you really feel. 

remeron/zoloft taper - done

wait 2-4 weeks / evaluate

cross titrate geodon for rexulti

MAOI? Wean off benzo? stelazine?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, argh said:

since you're considering rexulti too, maybe plan to start a bit slower and not dive fully back into polypharmacy and give it time between changes to see how you really feel. 

remeron/zoloft taper - done

cross titrate geodon for rexulti

MAOI? Wean off benzo? stelazine?

I think you’re right. I’m really worried to come off or cross titrate for rixulti or another AP. I know things have to change if I have a chance at getting better, but I’m terrified of getting worse and have a weird, unrealistic attachement to these meds I’ve been on for so long that don’t even help me. I don’t understood myself. 

I’m also terrified (sorry for such an whiny, childish choice of words, but I am truly terrified) of coming off Ativan. I hear withdrawal from benzos are the worst possible drug withdrawals on the planet and can go on for months to years. And what scares me even worse is that all of my symptoms are the same as benzo withdrawal and I haven’t even started tapering.  

My experience at the inpatient facility where they took me off all my meds, including Ativan, and put my on huh dose seroquel really messed me up. I have never had psychosis, but I did there. For 30 days I was insane and wanted to end my life. I was having panic attacks constantly and had severe derealization. I felt completely in a different realm. Basically what I’m going through times 100.  

Edited by Britton777

16 minutes ago, Britton777 said:

I think you’re right. I’m really worried to come off or cross titrate for rixulti or another AP. I know things have to change if I have a chance at getting better, but I’m terrified of getting worse and have a weird, unrealistic attachement to these meds I’ve been on for so long that don’t even help me. I don’t understood myself. 

I’m also terrified (sorry for such an whiny, childish choice of words, but I am truly terrified) of coming off Ativan. I hear withdrawal from benzos are the worst possible drug withdrawals on the planet and can go on for months to years. And what scares me even worse is that all of my symptoms are the same as benzo withdrawal and I haven’t even started tapering.  

They're the devil you know. That's just human nature.

You're making progress, nothing about change is ever lacking in fear, even when it can be for the better.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, argh said:

They're the devil you know. That's just human nature.

You're making progress, nothing about change is ever lacking in fear, even when it can be for the better.

Do you mean benzos are the devil? 

I belong to some groups on FB called “Zoloft should be illegal”, “geodon should be illegal” etc. (though I don’t go on them anymore)  all run my the same people. I’m not sure if I should believe them or not, but they say how important it is to titrate off these meds VERY slowly, as in years, and that the meds cause permanent damage to the brain and that withdrawal off all psych meds can persist for many years. I’m really scared argh. I need a sense of normalcy back in my life. I’m tired of being in a state of anxiety and always feel like I’m trupping on some hallucinogenic (derealization)  I need sleep in the worst way. 

I went to a college basketball game tonight (I never do things like that) and felt like I was on LSD the whole time. Nothing felt real. I was panicked the whole time. It was awful. I trying to decompress from that now. I want to be able to live again and do things without feeling this way:( 

Edited by Britton777

18 minutes ago, cakepop said:

I’ve had constant derealization for 3 years now. It’s hell. And nobody understands the feeling unless they’ve felt it themselves. It’s pure awful!! 

I’m also stuck on daily benzos (Klonopin). I can’t get off. It’ll destabilize me too much.

I just... can’t believe this is life now. Was anything even ever real? I feel like I’m in an alternate universe. I sit on my couch all day looking around at how weird everything looks.

I feel suicidal sometimes because I can’t handle being mentally ill.

I was going to go on Nardil too last year but I didn’t make it through the 2 week washout period. They gave me Geodon as a bridging med but it wasn’t enough.

I am so so sorry to hear this. I’m in tears right now reading your post. Derealization is the worst feeling I could ever imagine. It has me on my knees. 

Do you think Nardil could help the derealization cakepop? I can’t handle it anymore. Do you have insomnia and panic/anxiety too? I’m almost always thinking about ending my life due to all of this. There is no joy in life being stuck in a state of derealization, anxiety and insomnia ?

what meds are you on? Do you think your meds could be causing this? What does your doctor think? 

Edited by Britton777

Have you ever researched vraylar?  It will really calm these obsessive thoughts down.  It is working for me.  Last month I went to the doc having nonstop thoughts and visualizations of suicide.  She upped the vraylar and within a few days it all stopped.  

Please get something for sleep.  Not sleeping will make you have thoughts that aren't real. 

Also take a minute to breathe and just relax.  These thoughts are destroying your life.  

Edited by gb84

1 hour ago, Britton777 said:

Do you mean benzos are the devil? 

I belong to some groups on FB called “Zoloft should be illegal”, “geodon should be illegal” etc. (though I don’t go on them anymore)  all run my the same people. I’m not sure if I should believe them or not, but they say how important it is to titrate off these meds VERY slowly, as in years, and that the meds cause permanent damage to the brain and that withdrawal off all psych meds can persist for many years. I’m really scared argh. I need a sense of normalcy back in my life. I’m tired of being in a state of anxiety and always feel like I’m trupping on some hallucinogenic (derealization)  I need sleep in the worst way. 

I went to a college basketball game tonight (I never do things like that) and felt like I was on LSD the whole time. Nothing felt real. I was panicked the whole time. It was awful. I trying to decompress from that now. I want to be able to live again and do things without feeling this way:( 

It’s an expression. The devil you know as in something bad but familiar vs the devil you don’t which is also bad, but unfamiliar.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/better the devil you know than the devil you don't

all drugs have their place. It’s cost to benefit.

if it helps, just take it one step at a time. Benzo tapering can happen way into the future once you’ve stabilized.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, gb84 said:

Have you ever researched vraylar?  It will really calm these obsessive thoughts down.  It is working for me.  Last month I went to the doc having nonstop thoughts and visualizations of suicide.  She upped the vraylar and within a few days it all stopped.  

Please get something for sleep.  Not sleeping will make you have thoughts that aren't real. 

Thanks gb84. I do believe the insomnia is the catalyst of all of this. Im

not sure if you read my history above, but I have tried everything for sleep and nothing helps. This includes meds, herbs, supplements etc. i would do anything for sleep. 

I’ve seen the commercials for vraylar, but not sure what it is. Is it an antipsychotic? There are so many new meds out there how do you or your doc know what to try? My pdoc offhandedly handed me a starter pack of rixulti the other day. I haven’t started it. Not sure if I will. 

14 minutes ago, argh said:

It’s an expression. The devil you know as in something bad but familiar vs the devil you don’t which is also bad, but unfamiliar.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/better the devil you know than the devil you don't

all drugs have their place. It’s cost to benefit.

if it helps, just take it one step at a time. Benzo tapering can happen way into the future once you’ve stabilized.

Lol. Thanks argh! I have lost my wit and humor through all of this as well. 

Thank you and everyone for responding to my posts and helping me work through this. I know I’m difficult. It’s the ocd, anxiety and past experiences. 

Edited by Britton777

5 minutes ago, Britton777 said:

not sure if you read my history above, but I have tried everything for sleep and nothing helps. This includes meds, herbs, supplements etc. i would do anything for sleep. 

I’ve seen the commercials for vraylar, but not sure what it is. Is it an antipsychotic? There are so many new meds out there how do you or your doc know what to try? My pdoc offhandedly handed me a starter pack of rixulti the other day. I haven’t started it. Not sure if I will. 

Lol. Thanks argh! I have lost my wit and humor  through all of this as well. 

Vraylar is another atypical antipsychotic. It’s a dopamine agonist like abilify and rexulti, but unrelated.

Did your doc address the question of a drug specifically for ocd? Or is that the rexulti?

no worries. I can’t imagine how awful your insomnia is. Last time I had travelled I was awake for nearly 40 hrs..I ended up I guess sort of hypo (or whatever the non bp version of that is) and slept for about 30 min to an hr a night...After two weeks of that my brain was toast. I think I’d be dead if I went through what you have been.

it may not feel like it but you are strong. Keep going and keep trying.

4 minutes ago, Britton777 said:

Lol. Thanks argh! I have lost my wit and humor  through all of this as well. 

I feel you. I have insomnia as well.  

Vraylar is an antipsychotic like rexulti is.

I'll be honest I couldn't sleep for a couple weeks when I began taking vraylar.  But once that passed I could sleep again.  I don't sleep long but at least I get something. 

It is a strange med.  Motivating and calming at the same time.  It makes me want to better myself and get out of the prison I have created all around me.  

On 1/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, Britton777 said:

is Rixulti different from geodon? Does it not have The norepinephrine enhancing effects that geodon has? My doctor said I could take both, but wondering if I would be best to try and come off geodon (with doc approval of course) can you switch antipsychotics without any withdrawal symptoms? 

One of the key differences between Rexulti and Geodon is that Geodon is a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. This increases the amount of norepinephrine in the synapse and can ramp up the "fight or flight" response. Geodon does also have some noradrenergic blocking effects that balance this out. Nevertheless, Geodon still manages to cause panic or anxiety for some people. It's the same reason that Seroquel can cause physical symptoms of anxiety, norepinephrine reuptake inhibition combined with noradrenergic antagonism.

Rexulti on the other hand just blocks alpha adrenergic/noradrenergic receptors which has a calming effect on anxiety. This effect is currently being studies for its use in PTSD when combined with Zoloft. I believe they may already be in Phase 3 trials for Rexulti in PTSD to add to its indications as an antidepressant add-on and schizophrenia. It's also in Phase 3 for bipolar disorder and there have been some mixed results on its use for agitation in Alzheimer's dementia.

If your pdoc said you COULD take both but left it up to you, if it were me, I would titrate across from the Geodon. You're on a low dose of Geodon as it is, so the withdrawal shouldn't be TOO terrible. But also keep in mind that you'll be starting Rexulti. So perhaps I agree with argh that you continue washing out from the Zoloft and Remeron and slowly come off of the Geodon. I would say to keep the Ativan for the time being. What doses of Rexulti do you have on hand in the starter back? Do you have the 14-day starter pack with one week at 0.5mg and one week at 1mg, or do you have the 7-day starter pack with four 1mg tablets and three 2mg tablets? Hopefully it's the 14-day. I know the pills are tiny, but I would recommend splitting the 0.5mg tablets to start for a few days. Have you confirmed that your insurance will cover Rexulti?

2 hours ago, browri said:

One of the key differences between Rexulti and Geodon is that Geodon is a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. This increases the amount of norepinephrine in the synapse and can ramp up the "fight or flight" response. Geodon does also have some noradrenergic blocking effects that balance this out. Nevertheless, Geodon still manages to cause panic or anxiety for some people. It's the same reason that Seroquel can cause physical symptoms of anxiety, norepinephrine reuptake inhibition combined with noradrenergic antagonism.

Rexulti on the other hand just blocks alpha adrenergic/noradrenergic receptors which has a calming effect on anxiety. This effect is currently being studies for its use in PTSD when combined with Zoloft. I believe they may already be in Phase 3 trials for Rexulti in PTSD to add to its indications as an antidepressant add-on and schizophrenia. It's also in Phase 3 for bipolar disorder and there have been some mixed results on its use for agitation in Alzheimer's dementia.

If your pdoc said you COULD take both but left it up to you, if it were me, I would titrate across from the Geodon. You're on a low dose of Geodon as it is, so the withdrawal shouldn't be TOO terrible. But also keep in mind that you'll be starting Rexulti. So perhaps I agree with argh that you continue washing out from the Zoloft and Remeron and slowly come off of the Geodon. I would say to keep the Ativan for the time being. What doses of Rexulti do you have on hand in the starter back? Do you have the 14-day starter pack with one week at 0.5mg and one week at 1mg, or do you have the 7-day starter pack with four 1mg tablets and three 2mg tablets? Hopefully it's the 14-day. I know the pills are tiny, but I would recommend splitting the 0.5mg tablets to start for a few days. Have you confirmed that your insurance will cover Rexulti?

Thank you browri :) I think It’s the 14 day pack that starts with .5. Because I’m so sensitive, the doctor, like you, said I could split the .5 in half. 

Thanks for explaining geodon and rixulti. Nice to know it’s being studied for PTSD. I don’t have PTSD, but my symptoms are very similar to it (I actually do have PTSD from my inpatient at the hospital in Ohio in 2015)

The thing that makes me hesitant about rixulti is that firstly, the doc very offhandedly handed me the rixulti, like she didn’t put any thought into why she was giving it to me. At the very end of our appointment she saw the starter packs and asked if I’d ever tried it. I said no and she said “Ooo, a med you haven’t tried! Let’s try it!” And out the door I went. She didn’t give me any instruction. (Though with everything I’ve tried, maybe this is where I’m at. Just trying new things because I haven’t tried them :( )

secondly, all of my reactions to antipsychotics....Are there any antipsychotics that are similar to rixulti? Wondering if I’ve tried any of them. My experience with seroquel was so very scary (at the hospital in Ohio) same with others including zyprexa. 

In 2007 when I was first put on geodon, it lifted my depression after one 20 mg pill. It was the caraziest thing. When the doc had me go up to 40 mg the next day, I had terrible dizziness, double vision and syncope, so he took me back down to 20 mg and kept me there. I stayed on 20 mg until 2016 when we went up to 20 mg 2x a day. 

I did try as much as 40 mg am and 80 mg pm of geodon back in 2016 too, but was not good and stayed at 20 mg X2. 

I’m not sure if you were you able to read my “story” I wrote above, but geodon is the only thing I haven’t been off of at all since 2007. Part of me is attached to this med, when in reality it only helped for 2 years. But it did give me 2 good years. Could geodon have flipped on me and now be doing a lot of this to me? A big part of me thinks a lot of this is pharmacology. The meds I’m on messing me up. I don’t know anymore. 

I always go to askapatient.com to read patient reviews of meds and the reviews for rixulti were pretty mixed, enough to scare me a bit. Nobody mentioned it for anxiety, but mostly for depression. Most mentioned insomnia and manic type feeling with rixulti. 

When I read for Nardil, the reviews were pretty impressive for what I’m looking/hoping for. The only thing that worries me about Nardil is the insomnia (which is my most debilitating symptom)  But having said all of this, I know we’re all different and that I respond very strange to medications. 

Sorry if I’m bugging you with all my wishy washy-ness. It’s part of my mental illness. Thank you for bearing with me?

Edited by Britton777

14 hours ago, cakepop said:

I truly believe Nardil will help or even cure the derealization. I wish I could get on it myself. When I see my Pdoc next I’m going to ask about it to see what he thinks.

Really! You think so? Why do you think this cakepop? I pray you’re right. 

Mu concern with Nardil is the insomnia that seems all people on it report . Thatste ladt thing I need. But wondering if it were to kick my anxiety and ocd, maybe I could start to sleep some...? 

I’m on day 4 off Zoloft remeron to try Nardil. I hope I can make it the 2 weeks. 

What are your main symptoms? We sound very similar. 

How did all of this start for you? 

Edited by Britton777

56 minutes ago, Britton777 said:

The thing that makes me hesitant about rixulti is that firstly, the doc very offhandedly handed me the rixulti, like she didn’t put any thought into why she was giving it to me. At the very end of our appointment she saw the starter packs and asked if I’d ever tried it. I said no and she said “Ooo, a med you haven’t tried! Let’s try it!” And out the door I went. She didn’t give me any instruction. (Though with everything I’ve tried, maybe this is where I’m at. Just trying new things because I haven’t tried them :( )

Well truthfully when you've tried as much as you have, it's easy to see why any new pdoc would want to throw the newer stuff at it to see what sticks. I would say not to read into that too much. I'm pretty sure the pharma reps are pitching this as a calming AAP with similar antidepressant and mood stabilizing effects to Abilify but less incidence of agitation or akathisia, and more of a chance of improving sleep quality overall.

secondly, all of my reactions to antipsychotics....Are there any antipsychotics that are similar to rixulti? Wondering if I’ve tried any of them. My experience with seroquel was so very scary (at the hospital in Ohio) same with others including zyprexa. 

When it comes down to a chemical compound structure, Abilify would be the most similar. In my experience with a few different AAPs, I've found it to have calming and antidepressant effects similar to Zyprexa, but it wouldn't make sense to use your experience with Zyprexa to guess what your experience would be like with Rexulti because from a chemical structure perspective and when it comes to their pharmacology/pharmacodynamics, they are not very similar.

I’m not sure if you were you able to read my “story” I wrote above, but geodon is the only thing I haven’t been off of at all since 2007. Part of me is attached to this med, when in reality it only helped for 2 years. But it did give me 2 good years. Could geodon have flipped on me and now be doing a lot of this to me? A big part of me thinks a lot of this is pharmacology. The meds I’m on messing me up. I don’t know anymore. 

I actually ready your case in your previous post, so I'm pretty familiar with it.

I always go to askapatient.com to read patient reviews of meds and the reviews for rixulti were pretty mixed, enough to scare me a bit. Nobody mentioned it for anxiety, but mostly for depression. Most mentioned insomnia and manic type feeling with rixulti. 

Well my experience has been pretty different then. It's been really good for my sleep and while it hasn't had much of an anti-manic effect on its own, combined with Depakote it has been a pretty good mood stabilizer for me. And while it isn't good on its own for me as an anti-manic, it is very good at calming down intrusive thoughts or ruminations.

When I read for Nardil, the reviews were pretty impressive for what I’m looking/hoping for. The only thing that worries me about Nardil is the insomnia (which is my most debilitating symptom)  But having said all of this, I know we’re all different and that I respond very strange to medications. 

Has your sleep continued to be better since coming off Zoloft? That may be key. You may fall into a group of people who just gets really bad insomnia from serotonergic-enhancing agents. This could potentially include MAOIs. So I would say to keep track of how your sleep has been overall since coming off Zoloft and if it comes back when you start Nardil, then perhaps you back down from that and focus on the Geodon and Rexulti and determine what you want to do there.

Sorry if I’m bugging you with all my wishy washy-ness. It’s part of my mental illness. Thank you for bearing with me?

Oh no worries. This is what we do. We support each other. ?

Continue to trudge ahead with the Zoloft/Remeron wash-out, keep using your Ativan as-needed, continue the Geodon and try the Rexulti for a few days at half a 0.5mg tablet or even smaller pieces if you can make it happen. Rexulti has a long half-life so don't worry too much if the pieces aren't evenly sized. You're trying to ease your body into it anyway.

Do you have just seven 0.5mg tablets and seven 1mg tablets, or did your pdoc provide supplemental bottles on top of that. And when do you see your pdoc again?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, browri said:

Well truthfully when you've tried as much as you have, it's easy to see why any new pdoc would want to throw the newer stuff at it to see what sticks. I would say not to read into that too much. I'm pretty sure the pharma reps are pitching this as a calming AAP with similar antidepressant and mood stabilizing effects to Abilify but less incidence of agitation or akathisia, and more of a chance of improving sleep quality overall.

When it comes down to a chemical compound structure, Abilify would be the most similar. In my experience with a few different AAPs, I've found it to have calming and antidepressant effects similar to Zyprexa, but it wouldn't make sense to use your experience with Zyprexa to guess what your experience would be like with Rexulti because from a chemical structure perspective and when it comes to their pharmacology/pharmacodynamics, they are not very similar.

I actually ready your case in your previous post, so I'm pretty familiar with it.

Well my experience has been pretty different then. It's been really good for my sleep and while it hasn't had much of an anti-manic effect on its own, combined with Depakote it has been a pretty good mood stabilizer for me. And while it isn't good on its own for me as an anti-manic, it is very good at calming down intrusive thoughts or ruminations.

Has your sleep continued to be better since coming off Zoloft? That may be key. You may fall into a group of people who just gets really bad insomnia from serotonergic-enhancing agents. This could potentially include MAOIs. So I would say to keep track of how your sleep has been overall since coming off Zoloft and if it comes back when you start Nardil, then perhaps you back down from that and focus on the Geodon and Rexulti and determine what you want to do there.

Oh no worries. This is what we do. We support each other. ?

Continue to trudge ahead with the Zoloft/Remeron wash-out, keep using your Ativan as-needed, continue the Geodon and try the Rexulti for a few days at half a 0.5mg tablet or even smaller pieces if you can make it happen. Rexulti has a long half-life so don't worry too much if the pieces aren't evenly sized. You're trying to ease your body into it anyway.

Do you have just seven 0.5mg tablets and seven 1mg tablets, or did your pdoc provide supplemental bottles on top of that. And when do you see your pdoc again?

You’re the best! The compassion and investment to help I have found here fills my heart :) 

I hand tried zyprexa and ability to no avail, but like you said, I have to stop making comparisons (I will try) 

I’m glad to hear it’s helped with instrusive  thoughts and has helped your sleep! 

As far as sleep, I would say that it has gotten a little better. Friday night I didn’t get any sleep, but I got some sleep last night. It still feels lucid and full of unnerving dreams that haunt me the next day, but some sleep is better than no sleep.

Ya, the insomnia side effect of MAOI is very concerning. I haven’t read one review that hasn’t mentioned bad insomnia. That’s the last thing I need. But it does make me wonder, since I do have ADD, “maybe” the stimulant effects “could” help me sleep? Or is that just crazy to think? When I tried Adderall and Ritalin, the first days on each (at baby doses) I took a nap during the day which never happens to me. As I continued to take the micro doses, by days 3-5 on each, OCD became bad and effects of sleep went away. 

I wish I could just stop the geodon and try rixulti, but that’s probably a bad idea...? I would love to feel what it’s like off geodon. Does geodon have serotogentic properties to it too? What about rixulti? (Sorry, I don’t know my meds and mechanisms at all) 

im such a difficult patient as far as how I respond to medication, the doctors seem to let me do my own thing without much guidance, which is kind of scary, but I understand that they don’t know what to do with me. 

I only have the starter pack of rixulti. I see her again in just over 2 weeks, but I’m sure I could go in and get another starter pack from her earlier if needed. 

I am so sensitive, I doubt I would make it to the 1 mg. That’s just my experience. Do you think I should wait a week or two to try rixulti? 

What do you think of the Genomind tests? According to that, I should not be on atypical antipsychotics. I have a high profile for bad side effects and weight gain (I alsreasy very overweight since starting all these meds. Geodon did a number on me, but what really for me was Remeron) I have a bad profile for SSRI’s as well. 

You’re the best! TY! 

046B0764-9EE0-40AD-BC03-DF589692DA9C.png

E61E0D20-28F3-4FC7-8132-B9E5F9172B8E.png

Edited by Britton777