CrazyBoards.org

In 05 I was beat up pretty badly. I was raped by two guards. I was traumatized and neglected in a jail while my marbles were lost. 

I was cheated on. Humiliated by my ex. Her ultimate goal was to make me jealous. I was abandoned by everyone. 

Yet despite all that was done to me. I forgive them all and wish for them to have a relationship with the Lord. 

I truly do believe that love love is the only way. 

I turned it into a opportunity to learn rather then a time to fester my wounds and never get better. Is there still some vindication I want? Sure! But I look at my life being lost and I can never forget what it was like to be lost then found.

There are things, and people, that I don’t forgive, and do not aspire to forgive. 

There are things that just fade into the background, become part of the white noise of my life history, and matter very little.

There are people I do not forgive, yet I love them anyway.

• Like 2

Do I forgive? It really depends on how deeply I"ve been hurt. There are a lot of petty things that people hold grudges about, but I don't do that. I'm pretty much grudge free. However, there are a handful of instances where I do not forgive the people involved. If one goes by the Bible, you need only forgive if you are asked to forgive. And I would forgive in a minute if these people would ask my forgiveness. Like I said, I don't like holding grudges. But I do need to see some kind of recognition on their part as to how deeply they have hurt me. Otherwise, I find myself hoping that they one day will have done to them what they did to me so that they know the pain they caused.

• Like 1

Very rarely do I forgive someone...First off the person has to ask for forgiveness and explain what I'm forgiving them for. If I feel they are being true then I'll forgive them but that rarely happens. The whole point is they shouldn't fuck me or others over and expect no consequence...In my eyes 99% of the time forgiveness just tells the person who fucked you over, did you wrong etc it's ok and well it's not... 

On 2/4/2019 at 6:46 PM, sonicwhite said:

In 05 I was beat up pretty badly. I was raped by two guards. I was traumatized and neglected in a jail while my marbles were lost. 

I was cheated on. Humiliated by my ex. Her ultimate goal was to make me jealous. I was abandoned by everyone. 

Yet despite all that was done to me. I forgive them all and wish for them to have a relationship with the Lord. 

I truly do believe that love love is the only way. 

I turned it into a opportunity to learn rather then a time to fester my wounds and never get better. Is there still some vindication I want? Sure! But I look at my life being lost and I can never forget what it was like to be lost then found.

I'm happy you have found a relationship with the Lord.

I respect that you forgave those 2 people. In my eyes I wouldn't be able to do that if someone did those things to me...

• Like 1