CrazyBoards.org

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Blahblah
      I know it's not a competition in any way, with illness. But had a surprise when a friend messaged me to ask how I was doing. I replied &thanked her, said it was really nice to hear from her (particularly because I've been lonely, isolating myself, depression, etc). She literally responded with "Well, I got cancer so I'm sure it's worse than you..."  That's all she wrote, no elaboration.
      What would you make of this reply? I'm empathic, and assume she's hurting or afraid. (btw I don't know if she still has it, or successfully treated already)
      I literally had no idea what was going on and I gave her support, told her I'm here for her for anything if she wants to talk, but in a way, I feel hurt, because of the way people with illnesses always  "one up" and diminish each other, like experiencing one type of illness, trauma or pain is much worse than another?
    • By CookieN
      What has been your experience with Wellbutrin? Pros and cons? What does make Wellbutrin different from other antidepressants? Does it stop working after a while?
    • By CookieN
      I find I am always in a rush, I want to get things done, be productive and do not have patience with others.
      Do you want to accomplish things quickly? Do you find you do not have patience with others who are slower?

• By CookieN
      Sometimes out of the blue I get this feeling that I did something wrong and people will come to get me, because of this. Then I keep on reviewing what I did throughout the day and see that I did not do anything wrong. What causes this? Is this ocd or paranoia? How to prevent/deal/improve with this?
    • By CookieN
      Have you ever been tested for thyroid function (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidsm). 
      I remember my last episode 10 years ago, some lab test were done and doctor found I was hypothyroid. 
      Apparently thyroid causes mood problems wether is depression or mood swings