CrazyBoards.org
CrazyRedhead

Horrible Act of Animal Cruelty---WHY?

An innocent pit bull was tied to a fence, doused in gasoline, and set on fire.....He survived, but after several days of treatment, he later died.

An adult male suspect was seen fleeing the scene.......There is a reward, currently at 25,000, for anyone giving info that helps catch the scum who did this........I'm sorry to use the word scum for a human being, but this was so horrible.. (warning, graphic images).

https://www.wfla.com/national/pit-bull-tommie-found-tied-to-pole-set-on-fire-dies-from-injuries/1784221216

I love animals so much...They are innocent, beautiful beings who love us unconditionally.......I really have a hard time understanding how someone could do this......WHY?......I probably will never know......**SIGH**

Edited by CrazyRedhead

It's because humans are the most vicious and evil animals of all. Let one person be attacked by an animal and it's all over the national news. However, every day in our cities someone is shot and most likely killed by another human. It barely makes the local news. It's just disgusting. And we know that people who are cruel to animals lack empathy and may very well go on to killing people.

BTW: I didn't look at the photos because I can imagine it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jt07 said:

It's because humans are the most vicious and evil animals of all. 

I agree totally.......This image sums it up pretty well..........

human pit bull.jpg

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 1

Hypocritical I know but someone who could do that should be tied to a fence, doused in gasoline, and set on fire. I'd much prefer the dog existed rather than a cunt like that.

• Like 3

that's horrible, and completely sickening. the stigma against pit bulls is so pervasive and toxic... i believe that animals are the result of their owners, and if you produced a mean dog, you probably weren't a very responsible or kind owner. it's always the owner that should be punished, not the animal. i hope they find the guy that did that and convict him. i don't like the idea of someone capable of hurting a living thing so brutally running around free.

i didn't look at the images. i watch a lot of veterinary videos where they fix medical issues with abandoned animals, so wounds don't bother me much, but the ones that are obviously violent abuse get to me. i get intrusive images of hurting my pets sometimes, and they make me feel awful. i feel guilty even for just imagining it, even though i know it's just the ocd. you have to be some kind of scum to be able to do something like that out of your own free will.

by the way, i noticed your avatar is a pit bull, if i'm not mistaken. are they a favourite of yours? i'm quite fond of them, personally.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, echolocation said:

i hope they find the guy that did that and convict him. i don't like the idea of someone capable of hurting a living thing so brutally running around free.

by the way, i noticed your avatar is a pit bull, if i'm not mistaken. are they a favourite of yours? i'm quite fond of them, personally.

I love pit bulls......I have had several of them in the past, and mine were very loving and gentle....

I hope the 25,000 reward is enough to get someone to roll on this POS.

I totally understand why you didn't look at the images, they are hard to look at......Before I became disabled due to my MI, I volunteered for a dog rescue, and I have seen things no one should have to look at.

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

I'd much prefer the dog existed rather than a cunt like that.

My sentiments exactly.......I at least hope he gets caught and gets jail time for this.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, echolocation said:

the stigma against pit bulls is so pervasive and toxic... i believe that animals are the result of their owners, and if you produced a mean dog, you probably weren't a very responsible or kind owner. it's always the owner that should be punished, not the animal.

True. Patrick Stewart with his pit bull is adorable. They have the jaws and teeth to be dangerous but if they have a good owner then they'll be harmless. They're a banned breed in the UK because of a spate of attacks years ago.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Everyone will be happy to know that the man who committed this heinous act was arrested today shortly before 3pm......He is only 20 years old:

(Warning graphic photos)

https://www.virginiafirst.com/news/local-news/richmond-man-charged-with-killing-burned-dog-tommie-/2014760262

Yay....Justice for Tommie.!!....I hope this dude rots in jail for a long time.....Give him the maximum!

In Virginia this is a Class 6 Felony, punishable by 1-5 yrs in jail........5 years, IMO, is not long enough for this vile human being.

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad they got him. Wouldn't surprise me if he were a serial killer in the making. There is no excuse for cruelty. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Top picture is of Tommie's grave, and the pic on the bottom is the man arrested for Tommie's death:

Tommy the pit bull's grave.jpg

man arrested who killed Tommie.jpg

Edited by CrazyRedhead