CrazyBoards.org

Ok, I ditched my doc. I was going to go through my PCP. 

I saw them them and they wanted a drug test, I complied. I didn’t have any thing to hide. 

I get called in to take another one. They told me the last one leaked on the way there. 

I gave them them another one. Today I was told meth was in my system both times. 

I havent done meth since 2015. 

So so I know they’re lying. 

So they told told me I have to see a psych doc instead because I failed two drug tests. 

I think they're just saying that so I get out of their hair. 

• Sad 1

I can't see your signature as I'm on my phone, but are taking anything that could yield a false positive?

• Like 1

seroquel can yield a false positive for methadone, heck i think a vicks inhaler can yield a positive test for meth, pseudofed/phenylphrine can yield it as well, theres a lot of things

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, looking for answers said:

seroquel can yield a false positive for methadone, heck i think a vicks inhaler can yield a positive test for meth, pseudofed/phenylphrine can yield it as well, theres a lot of things

I think he’s referring to methamphetamine. Can’t be sure though...

Yes, meth, not methadone. Anyways I didn’t take anything that would yield a false positive. 

I think they just said that to see to see if I was abusing meth, cuz when u talked to them I told them my drug history. 

I was trying to be honest, I hate it when I’m honest cuz I always get myself in trouble. 

I didnt gave a problem taking the test the test and when they said I had meth in my system I just said fine do what you want.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, sonicwhite said:

Yes, meth, not methadone. Anyways I didn’t take anything that would yield a false positive.

IMO, you need to ask for a confirmatory test.....It would be much more accurate.....The more accurate test is called the GC/MS test......The test can be used either in the case of a false negative or false positive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chromatography–mass_spectrometry

I had to have this done recently when I had a false negative urine screen....I am taking clonazepam, but the first basic test showed no benzos in my system......I had to get the confirmatory GC/MS test done to prove I was taking my clonazepam, and sure enough the test said positive for the clon.

(My state law now requires that anyone taking a controlled substance has to get a urine test every 6 months.........My insurance covered the GC/MS test.........I would highly recommend asking for this test).

Edited by CrazyRedhead

I would show up and ask to see the lab report in writing.  If something doesn't look right talk to the lab.

They are your records, you are entitled to them.

It's one thing for them to tell you something not true.  It's another for them to put a lie in writing.

That's assuming they actually lied.  There may be some legitimate reason for the mistake.

The first level drug tests are cheap and quick but subject to a significant amount of false positives. No drug testing can hope to be accurate without confirming the results with a source that is not subject to false positives.