CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
deeschmee

I suck at relationships. Please help

So I met this guy and we started hanging out. He told me straight away that he's not in a good place for a relationship. I was cool with that.

We end up having drinks and sex. I felt like I wanted it to be intimate and I got weird. He got a little weird too. He said lets have sex again to see if we really like each other or not.

We hung out again and I fell asleep in his arms. I opened my heart. The next morning,g I was frisky and he said he felt too weird. I kinda flipped texted him that his actions speak louder than words and I was hurt. He called to talk and apologize.

I freaked again. Because I wanted him to be more. I backed away. 

Needless to say, we hung out again. He drank QUITE a bit. Was very drunk actually. We had some crazy sex.  I loved it.  I had a lot of fun. 

Now, I still don't know if he's bad for me or if it even matters because all I want is casual. I asked if he's okay. He said " Idk. I think so".

Any feedback would help. Any advice at all. I'm so confused...help

Yes that sounds about right. My feelings are that we like each other but we're afraid to open up maybe. I don't know

12 minutes ago, deeschmee said:

Yes that sounds about right. My feelings are that we like each other but we're afraid to open up maybe. I don't know

in all honesty? who vares, play it by ear. you both stated no relationship, just casual. if it develops cool, if it doesnt, well that was the plan anyways, have some fun

Okay yes thank you I tend to overthink things quite a bit. I appreciate your honesty

So I asked him again if he was cool with things and he said definitely! 

So we talked about watching a movie and he said "totally! Idk I have some errands, can we talk tomorrow?" I said yes. We said good night.

I haven't heard from him in 2 days. I sent 3 texts asking if he was okay .

I don't know what to think????

Do you think he freaked? Or something happened to his phone?