CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Wonderful.Cheese

Further and further away he goes

I keep snapping at husband. It's bad on his days off especially. I say mean things like I don't want to be around him or do anything with him. I say I need a break from him. I even have told him I want a divorce. I even printed out paperwork for it. 

We've nearly been married 9 years. 

Why am I doing this? I hate myself. Maybe I'm meant to be alone. I hurt people. I take advantage of his caring personality. 

It's been a kinda recent within the last few years thing and has gotten progressively worse. 

He has gotten more and more sick of my shit as days pass. I think he might be giving up on us. I don't know what to think. 

They say, what is it? 50% at least of marriages end in divorce for was it bipolar folks? I'm not sure how that applies to SZA folks. 

Sorry bad info. I'm too numb and sad to look up the correct info. Sorry. 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

They say, what is it? 50% at least of marriages end in divorce for was it bipolar folks? I'm not sure how that applies to SZA folks. 

The overall divorce rate in the U.S., including people with no MI at all,  is around 40-50%.

https://www.apa.org/topics/divorce/

Edited by CrazyRedhead

52 minutes ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

Why am I doing this? I hate myself. Maybe I'm meant to be alone. I hurt people. I take advantage of his caring personality

I don't think this is true at all, Cheese......You are a wonderful supportive person.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:08 PM, CrazyRedhead said:

I don't think this is true at all, Cheese......You are a wonderful supportive person.

I don’t get why here or elsewhere I seem nice and kind. But to husband I treat him so bad. No one deserves that. 

This morning was really bad. After last night a big fight occurred via texting while he was at work. 

Anyway, this morning he didn’t say one word to me. I kept silent too. He has NEVER done that to me after nearly 9 years of marriage.

I think a divorce is in our near future. I think he is sick of my Mi crap and my crap as a human being in general. I’m unlovable. I knew it. He is finally realizing he can do much better. That’s fine with me. I don’t want to be around him anyway. So hopefully he will give me a divorce finally. I’m not saying it will be painless, but it can’t get worse.