CrazyBoards.org

Indeed, plus it'd be pretty hard to talk when you are a bull. A shit sandwich is the exact review I'd give this book, not that I read all of it

i feel like being tammed may mean other thigns than others controlling you.

my theory is it meant to conquer ourselves and defeat the inner demon

which is our evil ego/sub that makes it hard for us to do some things,

I am on autism spectrum, and my subconscious that controlls my dreams or other normals have left me, I feel like a robot.

my subcon/ego hates me, and wishes me to do everything.

it doesnt want me to only be good but to all do all the evil, well it wants only evil.

i mean if I killed my sub con i owuld not be able to function so maybe, we just need to fix or take control and reset/give it a new life so it wont act like how it usally does.

im not sure how to fix it, but  i do know my subcon fights against any medicine that trys to change myself as in stop depression

I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. For what it's worth, my reading was that this book was not for the person with a PD, but for others to 'tame' the mentally ill individual. Are you seeing anyone to try and help you with this?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

There are so many armchair psychoanalysts out there with no credentials and little credibility.  In today's techie world anyone can go write a blog or book.  That's true quackery for you.  Use your gut instinct - if it feels wrong - don't buy into it.  Even people with credentials can be quacks.  Unfortunately with this scenario, sometimes it comes down to a luck of the draw when choosing or even being able to find adequate professional help.  Psychology is still considered the "new frontier" and a lot of it is still guesswork.  The point being:  does the treatment alleviate suffering and cause little or no harm to the patient or others?  If so, then it's a successful treatment.  This treatment of labeling people as creatures to be "conquered" sure seems like quackery...

Edited by Lunakin