CrazyBoards.org

Tommy Cruise

Guest BOYD

March 17, 2006 -- HOLLYWOOD bully Tom Cruise got Comedy Central to cancel Wednesday night's cablecast of a controversial "South Park" episode about Scientology by warning that he'd refuse to promote "Mission Impossible 3," insiders say.

This is too much to believe... BAN MI3.... I want to laugh

And supposedly Isaac Hayes (Chef) is going to leave the show because he doesn't like SP making fun of religions.  But coincidentally he didn't care until they made fun of his religion (Scientology). 

BTW- that episode is fucking hilarious!  I totally out Scientology and their beliefs.  To quote Stan, "That's some fucked up shit right there"

Hmmm, Scientology not funny?  Lets see.

- L. Ron Hubbard tells friends and collegues that the easiest way to get rich is to start a religion.

- The following year he writes Dianetics and founds Scientology.

- Our minds are clouded or infected by the invisible aliens around us.

- You can clear your mind by spending about a quarter million dollars and taking dozens of Scientology courses.

- Upon reaching the ultimate level of "Clear" you will be shown a copy of the note hand written by L. Ron telling you that the earth was cleansed by aliens placing hydrogen bombs on the peak of the earth's volcanos and detonating them.  Then alien refugees fleeing their worlds landed, recolonizing the earth.

Sounds plausible and hilarious to me.  South Park doesn't need to elaborate or tell any jokes about Scientology.  Just read it straight from the literature.

A.M.

Sounds plausible and hilarious to me.  South Park doesn't need to elaborate or tell any jokes about Scientology.  Just read it straight from the literature.

A.M.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But Cartman is MUCH funnier than L. Ron Hubbard, I'd rather hear it from the boys.  ;)

Well, count me out for MI3, saw 1st 2...but I've never been a Tom Cruise fan, He always plays Tom Cruise, with just subtle enough affectations to distract you from THAT fact to his character.

What a dickless self-righteous asshole. He's headed for politics. You watch.

S9

as if the anti-anti-depressant thing wasn't bad enough.

now south park ... and chef too!  <sigh>

never again to hear the sweet refrains of "hello chil'ren.  how my lil crackers doing today?"

tom cruise is a big fat doodie head.

Tom Cuise is a sod!!!

He is a fucking idiot.

And he looks greasy lately. Did THE CHURCH take away his shower privileges?

I'd like to see Nicole K and Brooke S line up and give him some round house kicks to his rodent teeth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right on, sister girl. Very well put! For a barbie... ;)

That was one of the funniest ep of South Park that I have ever seen

"Tom Cruise, come out of the closet", such innuendo!

I agree, he is an idiot.  He is going to far.  I used to enjoy his movies, now I watch them at all.

tom cruise is a big fat doodie head.

;)

I read an article on a livejournal gossip community, and if i recall correctly, some woman turned to scientology to cure her son's schizophrenia. She took him off meds, packed him full of vitamins, and did whatever they told her to do.

And then he killed her.

I'd really like to see what tom cruise has to say about it, but it definitely won't be responded to. Actually, I can see scientologists blaming her for not giving kiddo the vitamins in the right order, or something equally moronic. I'm glad they won't speak up.

I meant to post the link when I saw it, but i was having a lazy attack, a common symptom of lazy disorder.

I meant to post the link when I saw it, but i was having a lazy attack, a common symptom of lazy disorder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It probably doesn't exist anymore. The Scientologists probably threatened to sue whoever hosted it and whoever linked to it until they removed it.

Heya,

LRon couldn't write worth beans but he knew a money-making enterprise when he saw one.

He said people will believe anythig if it's in a book.

Nowadays who needs books?  We have celebrities.

Too bad Tommy is in some fun movies.

Ah well.

And.

The latest on South Park is the kids making comments at Chef's funeral about his religion/cult.

;)

--ncc--

• 4 weeks later...

I used to thing Tom Cruise was hot.  Now I think he's just wierd, and I only watch movies with him in them if forced by my hubby.

Does anyone else think Katie Holmes has aged since she became TomKAT?  I do. 

Also, I think it's ironic to cosmic that Katie and Brooke Shields gave birth the same day.  What is the universe saying there?  And what happens if Katie has a big post-partum depression?  Maybe she'll call Brooke? 

Just my random thoughts.

I seriously can't stomach this man any more.  He is a total wack job.  Talk about a crazy person!!!!  I'm sane compared to this freak!!

And what's up with that Katie?  What kind of Scientology trance has he put on that girl?  She just looks seriously freakishly happy in every photo...it just ain't right!!  No one in there right mind is that damn happy.

I agree. 

Also, don't you think Katie just looks--older and just not as good since meeting Tom?  Go to this link: Katie Holmes IMDB Page and compare the Katie Holmes photos from 2004 (BT--Before Tom) and 2005 (After Tom)**** She just looked so much fresher and more vibrant before she met the guy.

Also, is it really the best idea to get pregnant with someone you've known like how long?  Just a few months?  Call me quaint, but I think you ought to know someone a little longer than that prior to reproducing.  Also, many people think that a serious commitment of some sort--i.e. marriage--is the idea prior to giving birth.  Of course, things happen...but it's not like those two couldn't afford birth control or something.  Or do the Scientologists oppose that, too?  Especially given her Catholic upbringing, it seems like a very sudden shift of events for her to suddenly get pregnant like that. 

****I tried for 15 minutes to cut and past the photos of Katie from that website into a document to attach to this post, and I couldn't.  Could the Scientologists be blocking files? Hmmmm.

Archived