Jump to content
CrazyBoards.org

CrazyRedhead

Sister Trying to Control Adult Daughter's Eating

Recommended Posts

I only posted as i did because your niece seems OK otherwise. being overweight is often due to lifestyle. if she has no emotional issues causing her this way, or other health issues, then it's due mmost likely to lifestyle and/or diet.

what does she eat on a regular basis? you've said she doesn't exercise much 

1 minute ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Which other person?

Which other person?.....I don't think anyone who posted has been a bull or a troll.....

well dancesintherain has been.

but i just blocked her, i'm over it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, coa999 said:

I only posted as i did because your niece seems OK otherwise. being overweight is often due to lifestyle. if she has no emotional issues causing her this way, or other health issues, then it's due mmost likely to lifestyle and/or diet.

what does she eat on a regular basis? you've said she doesn't exercise much 

You didn't answer my previous question....Who here has been a bully or a troll?.....I can't see that anyone has.....

Edited by CrazyRedhead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, coa999 said:

well dancesintherain has been.

I don't agree with that at all.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

You didn't answer my previous question....Who here has been a bully or a troll?.....I can't see that anyone has.....

danceswithrain, since she comically thought i was being offensive, when i raised a valid point. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, coa999 said:

danceswithrain, since she comically thought i was being offensive, when i raised a valid point. 

Here is what @dancesintherain said, and I quote:

"that's beyond offensive to those of us (including me) who are overweight.  I gained weight while on a medication and I'm now doing everything in my power to lose the weight--watching calories, seeing a nutritionist, exercising each day.  To me, that's the antithesis of the definition of a sloth."

How is that comical in any way?

 
Edited by CrazyRedhead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, coa999 said:

danceswithrain, since she comically thought i was being offensive, when i raised a valid point. 

 

Let’s see. You come into our family here, and start off by commenting nothing but nonsense (as you have no idea what the niece’s underlying issues are) completely ignoring the mother’s outright emotional abuse simply because she has obvious control issues and you play armchair psychologist...one who uses the words fat, lazy, slovenly, and sloth, not to mention c*nt.  

You, madam/sir, are the only bully anywhere in sight. You actually sound like you’re projecting because your claims are so outrageous. Not one person has called you a name here, let me be the first:

You’re a class-A ignorant, imbecile...who’s done nothing but ...ahem...project, judge, bully, impose, encroach upon a very tight-knit family who supports each other through thick and thin. And honestly? You’re actually more rude than any other troll I’ve seen here to date  

Mothers locking refrigerator doors, forcing her daughter to eat different food than the entire family, especially at her age is pathologically controlling.  This post was not about the niece, it was out of concern for her, but was about the abuse being shelled out by her mother. 

Have you heard of google? Go look up slovenly, and sloth...then come on back and give exact examples (down to the Op’s words, not just your opinion) where you see these words as proof of the niece’s behaviors.

Until then, crawl back into those bowels from whence you came.

 

Edited by DammitJanet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DammitJanet said:

Let’s see. You come into our family here, and start off by commenting nothing but nonsense (as you have no idea what the niece’s underlying issues are) completely ignoring the mother’s outright emotional abuse simply because she has obvious control issues and you play armchair psychologist...one who uses the words fat, lazy, slovenly, and sloth, not to mention c*nt.  

You, madam/sir, are the only bully anywhere in sight. You actually sound like you’re projecting because your claims are so outrageous. Not one person has called you a name here, let me be the first:

You’re a class-A ignorant, imbecile...who’s done nothing but ...ahem...project, judge, bully, impose, encroach upon a very tight-knit family who supports each other through thick and thin. And honestly? You’re actually more rude than any other troll I’ve seen here to date  

Mothers locking refrigerator doors, forcing her daughter to eat different food than the entire family, especially at her age is pathologically controlling.  This post was not about the niece, it was out of concern for her, but was about the abuse being shelled out by her mother. 

Have you heard of google? Go look up slovenly, and sloth...then come on back and give exact examples (down to the Op’s words, not just your opinion) where you see these words as proof of the niece’s behaviors.

Until then, crawl back into those bowels from whence you came.

 

I haven't been a bully. though ironically you atebring such.

The OP doesn't say anything is wrong with her niece. 

assumptions

1 hour ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Here is what @dancesintherain said, and I quote:

"that's beyond offensive to those of us (including me) who are overweight.  I gained weight while on a medication and I'm now doing everything in my power to lose the weight--watching calories, seeing a nutritionist, exercising each day.  To me, that's the antithesis of the definition of a sloth."

How is that comical in any way?

 

it's making weird assumptions. I don't see it as necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you also neglect the fact that I said saying never getting a bf is wrong. that's abusive. I don't see why you're singling me out.  leave me be.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, coa999 said:

I haven't been a bully. though ironically you atebring such.

You called someone a CUNT. 

Quote

The OP doesn't say anything is wrong with her niece. 

You seem to have missed where I stated that this post wasn’t even about the niece, but was about the abuse she’s experiencing by her mother. I then said the post was about her mother’s actions not the niece. Yet every single reply, you focused on nothing but the niece. And her being slovenly and a sloth, and FAT. 

Perhaps you struggle with reading comprehension? My best guess  

Also, I’m waiting on the evidence of those descriptions of the niece being represented by their dictionary definitions. 

Quote

assumptions

it's making weird assumptions. I don't see it as necessary. 

The only assumptions at all in this thread are your presuppositions on why the niece is overweight. 

Frankly, why she is overweight is none of your fucking business, and for you to continue your dialogue is not proving anything except everything I’ve already stated. 

You have lost respect by many of us, and I doubt that will ever change so your presence here is futile. 

Good riddance. 

(For the comprehension compromised: that means goodbye, and also I’m not wasting another tap or thought on you.)

Edited by DammitJanet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I genuinely feel.its your comprehension that's at odds here. you're just pushing things I haven't done and wish to bully.

danceswithrain was out of order and I did nothing wrong.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this entire thread is disrespectful to the op. I do think though your sis is handling this is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, coa999 said:

this entire thread is disrespectful to the op. I do think though your sis is handling this is wrong.

You came in, and said something extremely rude about someone's family member, and then had a tantrum when people took offense to the objectively offensive thing you said. People telling you you're being rude and you're wrong is not "bullying." If you're going to be a jerk to people on the internet, don't paint yourself as a victim when people take exception to your bad behavior. The backlash you've received in this thread is a direct, natural consequence of your own actions. Stop, reflect, and take responsibility for yourself. It's not anyone else's job to coddle you because being told you've done something wrong hurts your feelings.

Even if what you said were true, it's not a helpful observation. CrazyRedhead did not ask for opinions on her niece's character. Calling the niece names won't help anyone lose weight, and certainly doesn't give OP any advice on how to deal with the situation with her sister.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sync said:

You came in, and said something extremely rude about someone's family member, and then had a tantrum when people took offense to the objectively offensive thing you said. People telling you you're being rude and you're wrong is not "bullying." If you're going to be a jerk to people on the internet, don't paint yourself as a victim when people take exception to your bad behavior. The backlash you've received in this thread is a direct, natural consequence of your own actions. Stop, reflect, and take responsibility for yourself. It's not anyone else's job to coddle you because being told you've done something wrong hurts your feelings.

Even if what you said were true, it's not a helpful observation. CrazyRedhead did not ask for opinions on her niece's character. Calling the niece names won't help anyone lose weight, and certainly doesn't give OP any advice on how to deal with the situation with her sister.

I wasn't rude at all.

 

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enough is enough. I'm locking this thread because it has turned into nothing but a sewer hole thanks to one particular member.

@CrazyRedhead I'm sorry your topic devolved so suddenly because of this one particular member. It was a good topic and I urge you to post it again once this problem is dealt with.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...