CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
lefer

Guilty for not working, being lazy? Fed up with you?

Does anybody feel that you are guilty for not working? Like the doctors and someone else find you are lazy?

I have schizoaffective bipolar type, but never had hallucinations. Only disorganized thinking.

I have tremendous anxiety and sometimes depression.

Also, does anyone feel like everybody else is fed up with you. I find people don't listen to me.

I often  feel guilty for not working..

I'm on disability and feel like I should be contributing more financially to my mom..

I have so many expenses outside of household needs..and don't get much from disability..

They really don't care about people..I swear..

Also I feel worthless that I messed up so bad that I can't work because my mi took over..

I had a lot going for me..then just lost my mind..I couldn't hold on..no matter what meds I was on..

I feel guilty for not contributing to society..

I know I shouldn't feel like people are fed up with me but I think my brother is because he rarely talks to me..

I feel lazy because I can't accomplish much..my days are filled with mediocre tasks..then I still end up sleeping most of the day away..

I wish I could leave the house but can barely do that without my mom..

It's a daily struggle..

I understand where you are coming from..

I often feel very guilty for not working and start researching job openings only to think to myself, I can barely get out of bed most days so how am I supposed to maintain regular employment? Or if I do leave the house it’s never alone 90% of the time. I get too paranoid. And driving makes me very incredibly anxious. I can only drive to a handful of locations and only day time and only through town. 

Plus I don’t have any work experience but crappy retail store jobs. High stress, around people all day, counting out money/change (I’m bad at math), I wouldn’t last a day in that environment with the SZA bipolar disorder beast and bad anxiety I have which has gotten worse over the years. 

I too feel guilty for not contributing to society. And I miss my old co workers when I was able to work part time more than 10 years ago. I have never been able to work full time. I’m very sad about this. 

Yes, I feel guilty for not working. I worry that people think I'm just lazy. I know that they know I'm unwell, though.