CrazyBoards.org

Stupid is as stupid does

Ok, so yesterday I had to clean the whole house and it was a huge project so I decided to drink some coffee. A lot of coffee. Then I took my Wellbutrin and Lamictal and BAM I was suddenly Schizophrenic. I kid you not. I was freaking hallucinating voices and they were having converstaions and running commentary...the whole nine yards. I just had a breakdown. Thank God for Klonopin.

Man that was really dumb for me to drink all that coffee.

hey guys, I appreciate your concern. I reallly do. Thing is, I already checked myself in twice.

Feb 10th and then again on Feb 28th. The first time I was in ICU and the second I just went because I'm having major anxiety.

I made the mistake of drinking coffee (not a good idea when u have bipolar) yesterday and it schized me out totally.

I'm okay now. I ended up drinking some beer and wine and smoking a little bit of stuff but I'm not jonesing. I just am what I am right now.

I've really been reading the Bible lately and it's helped and I am trying to be a good person. So, I can either go one of two ways with this fuck up tonight. I can feel guilty and fuck up some more OR i can say, well, I made a mistake and I won't do that again.

Someone once asked me "if you slipped and fell on the ice would you lay there and cry ..."i fell on the ice, i'm ruined, I can't get up..." or would you get up and walk again?

If i could been heroin then i can beat this.

Ok,  so you are abusing darvocet as well?  You know it has tylenol in it right?  6 tylenol at once can result in liver damage. 

IMHO, crack and darvocet abuse is going to kill you. 

Just re-read your post above and reconsider our advice.

Take care,

Dee

after giving it some thought I called the treatment place here and there's a six week waiting list right now. So I called three others in the sourrounding areas. Same thing. I supposed going to 90/90 would be a good idea at this point.

after giving it some thought I called the treatment place here and there's a six week waiting list right now. So I called three others in the sourrounding areas. Same thing. I supposed going to 90/90 would be a good idea at this point.

90/90

have you called your pdoc about this?

penny

Good for you in making some calls at least.  I feel your pain with regards to obtaining help with you need it.  It seems there just isn't help WHEN YOU NEED IT!  For example I'm walking around with untreated bipolar disorder.  My GP has put in my referral and I will get some help eventually.  Here you are looking for help and its the same fucking shit.  Goddamn waiting lists.

I don't know what to tell you.  Be proud of yourself for making the calls.  Get on the waiting lists and just try to hang in there.

If you feel like you might do something stupid, go to the ER.

Dee xoxox

Now that you've clarified, it doesn't seem as bad, except for the crack on saturday.  I hope you don't fall back into it and if was just a slip up.

I thought you took 6 darvocets at once.

You sound like you'll be ok until you see the pdoc in a month.

Hang in there.

Dee

Archived