CrazyBoards.org

Anyone take Xanax and have gas problems?  I thought it was my probiotic or the bentyl, but I’ve stopped both and it’s still somewhat prevalent.

and can I take gas-x preemptively?

Posted (edited)

If you have any further thoughts can you try to reply here?   I’m debating whether to add the probiotic back in

Edited by dancesintherain
Typo

24 minutes ago, dancesintherain said:

If you have any further thoughts can you try to apply here?   I’m debating whether to add the probiotic back in

I’m sorry I wasn’t helpful. I’ll delete. 💗

no you were completely helpful.  I just meant that if you looked at timing and concluded it was the culprit or wasn’t, would you be willing to share that info. I appreciate knowing that it’s an issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dancesintherain said:

no you were completely helpful.  I just meant that if you looked at timing and concluded it was the culprit or wasn’t, would you be willing to share that info. I appreciate knowing that it’s an issue.

Oh, doh. 👍 ok

My mistake!

i haven’t been having as many problems and I dropped the two GI things and kept the Xanax.  So at least I can say it seems like I can stick with it.

i think I’m going to try gradually adding the probiotic back in (every other day at first) and see how that goes.

• Like 1

So I’m starting to think it’s the Xanax.  It starts about 30 min after I take it and it goes away after about 1.5 hours.  Then I take the second dose and the pattern repeats.  I’m not taking the probiotic or bentyl right now, so it can’t be attributed to them.

time to stock up on gas-x I guess.

• Like 1