Jump to content
CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
deeschmee

Deciding What I Want

Recommended Posts

This is so difficult for me! 

I'm a 50 year old single woman and I truly thought I was 100% happy being single. But I find myself texting old bf, or my FWB just for....well that's where I get confused. 

Maybe I'm a little lonely? Maybe it's just habit? 

My sex drive is zero. I'm so busy with this new job I barely have free time....

I guess I just don't know what else to do besides text or look for guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deeschmee said:

I guess I just don't know what else to do besides text or look for guys?

IMO, I think the most important thing for you, would be to decide:

A) "Do I just want to have fun"? (FWB)

B)  Or,  "Do I want to pursue a long term, intimate relationship"?

Whichever one you choose, just make sure the other person understands, and is clear on what you want...

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible that whatever you're looking for right now might be fulfilled by making an uncomplicated friendship with someone (maybe a female?) instead of having a boyfriend or FWB?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CrazyRedhead said:

IMO, I think the most important thing for you, would be to decide:

A) "Do I just want to have fun"? (FWB)

B)  Or,  "Do I want to pursue a long term, intimate relationship"?

Whichever one you choose, just make sure the other person understands, and is clear on what you want...

Yes. And I struggle back and forth on that then end up isolating

8 hours ago, Unstrung Harp said:

Is it possible that whatever you're looking for right now might be fulfilled by making an uncomplicated friendship with someone (maybe a female?) instead of having a boyfriend or FWB?

I bet that would be very fulfilling....i find so many reasons to just isolate instead though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...